Twenty-Six

Scarlett

I fell asleep an hour ago, and I'm abruptly woken up by aggressive knocking on my front door. Sounds like the police making a drug bust. I jump out of bed in my sleep pants and tank top, sliding on my house shoes as I walk towards the door.

Nervously, I open the door. Amir walks in a with Axton behind him, Axton wearing his hood up and a bandana around his mouth. As soon as they walk in he takes it off.

"How was the trip?" I try and start off on a light note, walking towards the kitchen with them following me.

They don't respond, they just walk around the kitchen, glancing out the blinds before turning towards me.

"Bend over the table," Axton says, crossing his arms. Anger vibrates through his body, his arms are straining from his balled fist.

"Look, I didn't-" I try and plead but Amir cuts me off.

"Bend. Over. The. Table." His tone is clipped as he rolls his sleeves up.

Shakily, I walk towards the table, bending over as I was told.

"I warned you, Scarlett. I'm a man of slim patience, I don't take disrespect lightly. You lied. Without any hesitation. You're going to be punished, and when we are satisfied you will tell us the truth or we'll take you to our house and keep punishing you. Understood?" 

I watch as Axton pulls out a wooden spoon from my kitchen utensils. My body gets a rush of fear, followed by a rush of anticipation that leads straight to my core.

"Count." Is all he says before the cold wood slaps against my cheek. It isn't as bad as I had pictured it to be, just a quick and short sting.

"One." I whisper, letting out a breath I didn't realize I had holding in. He reaches to ten before he passes it off to Amir. I can tell they weren't planning on doing it hard, but for a longer period of time. They want both of my cheeks red and swollen with the reminder of my lie.

"Twenty," I cry out as my ass begins to feel like it's blistering, but I know they wouldn't let it get that far. I struggle to get out the next number.

"We will stay on one number until you say it, do you understand, sweetheart?" Amir whispers in my ear as he kisses my shoulder blade.

"Twenty-one!" I yell out as he smacks it again.

He goes till he reaches twenty-six before stopping, rubbing my throbbing cheeks in hopes of dulling my pain. A few loose tears run down my cheeks. Amir flips me onto my back, pulling my sleep pants all the way off before he starts to play with my clit.

Axton pulls my breasts from the top of my tank top, leaning down to suck on one of my hardened buds.

Amir places his mouth on my bud, sucking harshly before slowing his pace and rolling his tongue in a circle around it.

My moans progressively get louder, my entrance leaking in lust. Axton nibbles on one nipple while twisting the other with his fingers. His moments are harsh, dull pain erupting from my erect nipple.

Amir slides a single digit into my core as he continues to make love with his mouth to my bundle of nerves. My whole world begins to fade as I go to put my hand in Amir's hair, but he grabs my wrist and pins it to the table. Axton grabs my other hand and pins it down as well.

"I'm going to cum," I cry out but as I say it Amir stops, pulling back. He continues to fuck me incredibly slowly with his finger and Axton doesn't stop sucking on my nipples. The feeling of pressure slowly fades and I cry in distress. "Amir!" I beg.