Epilogue

Cameron's POV
*Three months later*

I watch the clock tick by, each second, minute, and hour. I'm still numb. My once happy personality has been replaced by something much more sinister, something one should fear.

I'm on a spree, one of killing of course. I have two hundred and thirteen confirmed kills since the day I lost everyone who meant something to me. Fifty of those came from a bomb I put in one of Rit's warehouses. I paid a mafia we were close with a large some of money to pretend like they were buying a large quantity of crack, but in reality they were going to be blown to fucking pieces. And they were.

I had watched everything at the hospital unravel on the security cameras. I tried to keep my eyes on the twins, Matt, and Star for the majority of the time but they kept slipping from the cameras view. Last I saw they had made it to the roof, where I'm assuming they had jumped to their own deaths. I'll never know for certain what happened. The building exploded once the fire spread towards the storage of oxygen. The fire sprinklers didn't help much, seeing as there were multiple bombs placed throughout the depths of hell. It all burned in an angry glory, and by the time I made it there all I could do was watch. In that moment my entire life changed.

I couldn't function for weeks. Everything I have known, my family, friends, my mafia, was ripped from my hands in a matter of two hours.

The funeral was small, private. Just myself, a few of our family members, and Star's mom and sister came. We put empty caskets in the ground just to have a peace of mind. It didn't help.

I've completely lost my mind. I won't stop until they're all dead. Micah, Saraphine, Timmy, every fucking last one of them.

I've gathered what's last of the Taikyn mafia, which is still much more than anticipated. None of them have any loyalty to the bastards that tried to take over. We've joined forces with another mafia, and we now have more manpower than ever. The twins and Matt are dead, so it leaves me to be the Don. My only goal right now is to see as much blood shed as possible, and I will make sure it happens.

I've chosen to work with Elias Lamont and Mateo Michaels, seeing as our territories have been side by side for years. They've always done well at handling their own shit. They kind of remind me of the twins, in a way. One is typically on the kinder side while one is always on a path to destruction. We've kept the knowledge of the rebuild of the Taikyn mafia and the merge of the two mafias under wraps. We plan to destroy the Ritts the same way they tried us.

I've began to rebuild our base, which is now located in North Carolina. Close enough to Virginia so I can go to their graves as much as I need to help me cope. My home was the first property ready, the warehouse following after, and the hospital is now being built. I inherited all of the twins money, so the cash flow isn't an issue.

I sit back in my chair, chopping it up with my new friend from Mateo's mafia. His name is Kaleb, he sits with his woman Kinsley on his lap.

"There is another drop being unloaded Friday at eleven, do you want to air that bitch out or blow it up?" Kaleb asks, taking a swig of his Hennessy.

"I say blow it up!" Kinsley grins. From what I was told she had no knowledge of the mafia world, she was brought into it by her best friend who happens to be the wife of not just Mateo but Elias as well. She's adapted very well ever since, clearly. She even has the next mafia baby growing in her belly, where Kaleb's hand sits comfortably.

"Agreed," I hum. It'll be easer just to blow the bastards to bits, rather than kill them one by one.

"Malanni! Goodness fuck," Mateo comes sprinting through the living room, chasing after his five year old daughter who has a thick stack of hundreds in her hand.