Part 1

It was a cold night so Shin was sleeping snuggled up into her blanket. She wiggles a bit and turns around to face the other side.
When she feels like she is being watched by someone she opens her eyes. She panics on seeing someone and was about to shout just then a hand on her mouth stops her from shouting.

??? - Shhh! Shush baby it's me your koo.

Shin relaxes but then something strikes her mind and she gets up immediately. He removes his hand from her face.

Shin - Yeah! Koo what are you doing in my room in middle of the night?

Jungkook smiles and pecks her lips

Jungkook - Sorry baby! I just couldn't wait to see you. It's been a week since I have seen you. ( pouts)

Shin smiles in awe and opens her arms wide. Jungkook without wasting a minute engulfs her in a hug.

Shin - You should leave now koo. What if someone finds out that you are not at home? What if  Taehyung brother finds out you are not there wi-

Jungkook breaks the hug and cuts her in between

Jungkook - Who told you that Hyung doesn't know I am here ? (smiles wickedly)

Shin furrowed her eyebrows

Shin - What do you m-

Just then they hear the shouts of y/n Shin's eyes get widen and she gasps increasing the smirk of Jungkook

OtHeRsIdE

Taehyung immediately palms the mouth of y/n to shut her mouth.

Taehyung - Aishh baby calm down its me your Tae-Tae.

Y/N gasps and sits on her bed.

Y/N - Yeah! What are you doing here so late!!

Taehyung - Aren't you happy to see me. ( pouts)

Y/N calms down and caresses his cheek

Y/N - ofcourse baby i am happy but its so late we were meeting tomorrow anyways at Jungkook and Shin's wedding.

Taehyung - Still! I was dying to see you and my princess. It's for the first time she is away from her appa for so long.

He looks around the room.

Taehyung - But where is she?

Y/N - She is sleeping in her cradle in my parent's room. Mom took her with herself for today so that I could get proper sleep because your daughter doesn't let's me sleep she has to cry every time I am sleeping. ( She whines while hugging Taehyung who chuckles and caresses her back)

Y/N - At home with you everything was still manageable because you took good care of her and I could sleep peacefully but here ( she whines again)

Taehyung pecks her forehead

Taehyung - it's okay baby after Jungkook and Shin's marriage tomorrow, you and my princess will be back with me anyways.

Y/N parts from hug with a pout while Taehyung pecks her forehead

Y/N - by the way who motivated you to take this big step and escape from house in middle of the night. It's not something you are into b-

Taehyung - Jungkook (grins sheepishly)

Y/N makes 'o' face

Y/N - Does that mean he knows you are here?

Taehyung nods

Taehyung - yes! Because he is here too in Shin's room.

Taehyung bites his tongue internally for revealing something he wasn't supposed to reveal. Y/N gasps

Taehyung - A-actually ( he massages his nape in embarrassment) When I was on my way to kitchen I saw Jungkook escaping from the window. I scolded him but he started whining that it has been a week since he hasn't met Shin. Then even I thought about it and I could totally understand him as I was suffering from same. So we decided to escape together ( he grins)

Y/N chuckles and hugs him.

Taehyung - But love, my princess I wanted to meet her and take her in my arms. I can still remember the day she was born.

* Flashback*

The Kim Family can be seen celebrating the birth of first child of their house  .

Y/N was smiling as she  layed on hospital bed.

______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for any spelling  mistakes or any other errors  I will correct them later.