Part 3

The Wedding Day

Shin walks down the aisle with Mr Park. Jungkook's heartbeat increases and his eyes almost glistens on seeing love of his life looking so breathtaking beautiful, coming towards him. Shin too gets emotional on seeing him already waiting for her on stage she was wondering that how come she got so lucky to have him. Just as she was wondering Jungkook walks down the stage and holds the hand of Shin breaking her thoughts. They both  walk up the stage  together with their hands intertwined.

They both stand in front of priest holding hands looking into the eyes of each other smiling with eyes filled with tears of happiness. They have never thought that they  will be bonded with each other till this extent that their eyes will shine with nothing just pure love for each other.

As the ceremony proceeds Jungkook's grip on Shin's hands tightens even more as if he is telling her that he will always stick by her side.

Y/N and Taehyung were watching the wedding with Taehee in Taehyung's arms .

Taehyung - They both are looking like a perfect couple

Y/N - Omg Taehyung now even I want to marry again! (pouts)

Taehyung chuckles as he holds Taehee with one arm and opens the other for y/n who immediately hugs him.

Mrs Kim - Finally our Kookie got married too.

Mr Kim nods smiling

Finally priest asks groom to kiss his bride. Jungkook smiles and pulls Shin towards him gently. He cups her face and leans in to kiss her. Taehyung immediately closes the eyes of Taehee. Y/N chuckles at his activated father mode.

After some time they  part from kiss .

Jungkook - (whispers) Rest will be saved for tonight.

Shin blushes at his statement.

Priest declares them married.

Taehyung and Y/N smirks towards each other

Taehyung - Time to execute our plan now. Y/N I want revenge they both  have teased us alot during our initial wedding days now it's our time.

Y/N nods as they continue to smirk.