Part 4

Y/N - Shin me and Tae have made this photo frame of your pictures with all the family members.

Jungkook - ( still annoyed) Noona you guys could have given her this gift in the morning!

Taehyung - (gasps dramatically) did we interfere in something were you guys busy?

Shin - N- No we we are  not busy ( gives an embarrased smile) it's okay!

Y/N - Kookie we just wanted to spend some time with our new family member that's it (pouts)

Jungkook nods and takes a seat on his side of bed while Taehyung pressed his lips together to suppress his laugh.

They both continued explaining the photographs of photo frame to Shin and recalling those good memories. After spending about half an hour they both leave.

Shin closes the door and turns back only to find sleeping Jungkook on his side. Shin smiles at his sleeping figure.

Shin - My Sleeping Bunny!

She caresses his hair and pecks his forehead smiling. After laying down beside him she places his arm around her waist and Jungkook in his deep sleep pulls her even closer to his chest. She covers them both with duvet.

She pecks his lips and pouts as she craved for more but he is already asleep. Placing her hand in his chest she pecks it and snuggled more into his chest. She smells the perfume worn by him today and feels calm in his embrace. Finally her eyes starts to get heavy and she drifts to sleep.

---------------------------

Next morning everyone was having breakfast when Shin and Jungkook arrived. Though Shin was smiling but Jungkook still looked a bit annoyed.  Y/N eyed Taehyung to show him Jungkook's face and Taehyung coughed to suppress his sudden laugh.

Shin took a seat beside Jungkook.

Y/N - Hey Shin why don't you come and sit with me! I want to sit with my new family member .

Shin nods though her heart drops on thought of  getting separated from Jungkook.
Jungkook quickly holds her hand under the table to prevent her from getting up and entwine their fingers strongly because of which Shin is unable to get up from her seat .

Y/N - What happened Shin?

Shin looks at Y/N and then again at Jungkook who was eating with poker face. She tries to free her hand from Jungkook's grip with her other hand but failed to free it . Though she had a smiling face on table but she was struggling to free her hand from Jungkook's grip under the table who was having his breakfast innocently.

Mr Kim noticed how the elder couple were bothering the younger ones. He narrows his eyes at Y/N and Taehyung.

Mr Kim - Y/N it's been a long time since you have eaten with us  . Come here my child sit between me and your mom.

Taehyung and y/n's eyes widens while smirk is formed on Jungkook's face.
Taehyung pouts as y/n gets up from his side  and sits between Mr and Mrs Kim.

Mr Kim passes  an assuring smile to Shin who smiles back at him in relief. Now even she tightens her grip on Jungkook's hand who smiles at her.
MeAnWhIlE Taehyung and y/n are eating with sad  pouts.

------------------

Taehyung and Y/N approached Jungkook after breakfast.

Taehyung - We gave Shin her gift now this gift is for both of you.

He hand overs the envelope to Jungkook. As Jungkook opens it , his eyes get lightened at the gift inside. He gives a big wide smile to y/n and Taehyung who are already smiling.

Y/N - After all your Hyung and Noona are not that bad.

Shin takes the envelope from Jungkook's hand and her eyes widens at flight tickets and booking of a resort for honeymoon couple.

Taehyung - Start packing your bags guys you both will be leaving with tomorrow morning flight!

-----------------

Next morning Shin and Jungkook were all ready to leave. They both hugged everyone to bid goodbye . As Shin hugged y/n.

Y/N - Enjoy Shin! And make me Aunty soon. (whispered)

Shin's cheek get flushed red. She immediately breaks the hug being a blushing mess.

Y/N - omg Shin Jungkook's love has changed you a lot.  My friend is blushing!

Just then Jungkook arrives and hugs Shin's waist.

Jungkook - What are the pretty ladies discussing.

Y/N - I was asking her when will she make me Au-

Shin cuts y/n in between

Shin - N-Nothing! Nothing! Let's go Jungkook it's getting late!

She pulls Jungkook away with her making Y/N  chuckle .

Mrs Kim - Have fun kids! Make me grandma soon (shouts)

Shin chokes on air this time.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Next part will be their honeymoon I will try to make it special 🥺