Part 8

Jia entered his office as ordered by him. She got more restless from the aura of his office. She gulped and bows towards Jimin as she takes the seat in front of Jimin without sparing a glance at him.

Jimin - So Kim Jia? That is your name right!

Jia nods

Jimin - First and foremost rule of my office is your are not allowed to nod. I always want words do you get it!

Jia shakes a bit with his dangerous aura. It is confirmed by now that her boss is really  strict.

Jia - Y-Yes Sir!

Jimin discusses some rules and regulations with her while for her every minute was passing like ages. She was looking down at her hands in the whole conversation. She gave him only a few glances. As she was about to leave Jimin stops her on her way. Jia gulps and tuns around.

Jimin - One more thing! I want my employees to be disciplined that is if your in time is 8:30 you should be here before that time at any cost!

Jia - Yes sir!

Jia bows and leaves as fast as she can.

Jimin chuckles to himself as he finds her cute.

-----------------

-----------------

Taehyung - Thank you for giving us this opportunity Mr Hoseok ! We are looking forward to work on many more projects with you in future.

Taehyung stretches his hand towards Jhope for handshake but Jhope hugs him instead.

Jhope - It is my pleasure Mr Kim that I got this opportunity to work with my in laws.

Taehyung grins as he nods

Jhope - I just met your family yesterday while dropping Jia. You have got such a nice family Taehyung.

Taehyung nods proudly.

Taehyung - Now even you will be a part of our family after marrying Jia.

Jhope - It will be  an honour to be a  part of Kim family!

----------------------------

Jungkook Shin and all the three kids were out on a trip to amusement park.

Jungkook - so kids today we are going to have lot of fun, just ask whatever you want your kookie uncle will get it for you!

Shin - And yes! Remember to stay with us nobody will go here and there without informing us. Okay?

Everybody nods and squels in excitement.
After enjoying some rides Shin and Taehee feels like having  a chilled beverage so they stop at a cafe and order some shakes while boys with their uncle go ahead to enjoy some more rides.
After getting refreshed