Part 10

Manager - Very good Jia if you continue to  work like this you will surely get promoted.

Jia smiles as she nods while the man sitting beside her grits his teeth.

Manager gave her a file of important documents to go through them before handing them over to Jimin.

Jia was reading those documents when Jimin called her in his office so she asked one of her colleague who was  with her in the meeting to take care of them.

As Jia reached his office she was informed that boss has already left for   the meeting.

Jia returned to her place, her eyes widened when she found that the  documents are missing from her table. She asked her colleague but he refused to have any knowledge about them missing .

She panics and immediately reports to the office of manager who starts scolding her for her carelessness without listening to her explanations

Manager - Jia this wasn't expected from you! How can you be so careless!! Those documents are so important! Now what will I answer to boss! (shouts)

Jia gulps on the mention of Jimin's name.

Manager slams his hand on the table making her flinch. He thinks for a while but gets mad again thinking that  there is no way out of this.

Manager - DAMN IT JIA! DAMN IT!! HOW CAN YOU BE SO CARELESS (shouts)

Tears starts brimming in her eyes and she blinks quickly to hide them. Manager holds his head.

Manager - Those documents are so important! I don't know what boss will do with you now!! Anyways I have to inform him.

Manager asks Jia to follow him. Jia becomes more restless on thought of Jimin. He knocks the door of Jimin's office and enters inside with Jia.

Jimin frowns on seeing the condition of Jia. He immediately gets up from his seat and stands infront of her.

Jimin - What happened Jia? (concerned)

Manager - Let me tell you sir, She has lost the documents related to our lands in main industrial area. She has become so careless these days

Jimin closes his fists in anger as the manager continues to badmouth about her while Jia shakes on thinking now what will Jimin do with her next.

Manager - She has lost her focus nowadays and is not at all attenti-

He stops as Jimin aggressively raises his hand to stop him without turning around as he is still facing Jia.

Jimin - Jia I want to listen what you have to say? (asks softly)

Jia looks up at him  in shock because of his unexpected behaviour. Jimin's heart pains on seeing tears in her eyes. She immediately breaks the eye contact and looks down.

She explains how she asked her colleague to take care of documents on her table before leaving but when she returned they were not on her desk.

Jimin calls for that employee. He arrived and frowns on seeing Jia and manager in Jimin's office.

Jia's Colleague (JC) - Yes sir! How can I help you

Jimin - Go and bring the documents.

JC - S-Sir I don't know where  they are ! (panics)

Jimin lifts one of his eyebrows

Jimin - I am asking you one last time to bring the documents either bring documents or your resignation letter.

JC - (eyes widens)

He thinks for a while and rushes back to his desk. He comes back with those documents. Jia's eyes widens on seeing documents in his hand.