Part 6

TIME SKIP AFTER NINE YEARS

?? - Hey! You don't know my Hyung so don't try to mess with me!

The boy holding the collar of ?? chuckled

Boy - oh! Omg now i am scared ( he chuckled after speaking dramatically)

But then again he grits his teeth and tightens his fist around the collar of??

Boy - Listen you little piece of shit. If you want to survive in this school you have go my way no Hyung of yours can save youuu- Ahhh!

He suddenly receives a hard punch and falls down while eyes of little one lighten up after seeing his Hyung

?? - Jungwo Hyung! (shouts excitedly)

The boy gets up and tries to punch him back but this time Jungwo holds his hand and twists it behind his back making him squeal in pain.

Jungwo - Now you listen! whatever is your name if you want to survive in this school you better stay away from my brother Taeho !

----------------

Teacher - so the topper of this test series is Taeho.

Everybody clapped for Taeho while the little boy went to collect his prize with a proud smile. He was so excited to tell his mom, Dad and sister about his achievement.

--------------

After the school was over Jungwo and Taeho and a girl were travelling back to their homes. Junwo was carrying a rose, he was sniffing it constantly.

Taehee - Again you have a rose with you Jungwo! Where are you getting these from?

Jungwo - You know noona girls are head over heels for me after last sports event. ( he sniffs it with a proud smile)

Taeho - My hyung is good at almost every thing. He can sing, dance, paint, gets good grades, even in that sports event he was the winner of most of the games. he is a perfectionist just like Koo uncle.

Taehee nods and  pats  the back of Jungwo as she too is proud of her brother.

-------------------

Car drops Junwo at his home and leaves with Taehee and Taeho.

Jungwo enters his home after a long tiring day. He hugs his mom with a wide smile  as soon as he sees her. Shin caresses his cheeks.

Shin - How was your day little bunny.
Jungwo - Very tiring. Mom! I am hungry

Just then somebody rings the bell of their home.

Shin - Jungwo go and see who is it. If my friend's daughter is there just call me. Till then I will prepare something for you.

Jungwo immediately corrects his hair after Shin left for the kitchen. He then slowly opens the door and finds a girl of his age standing there.
He keeps one hand on the gate other on his hips and crosses his legs.

Junwo - Hello pretty girl! What do you want?

That girl blushed