Part 19

Taeho rushed towards meeting hall for an important meeting with Taehyung's business partner Kim Seokjin.

He bumped into someone outside meeting hall  and their files were all over the floor as both the future  CEO's panicked picking up their files.

Thet both apologised to eachother again and again before parting their ways.

Soon the meeting starts

Taehyung - What are Kim Seokjin's files doing with you Taeho?

Seokjin -  Yeah and why are Kim industries files on my table Suzie?

Taeho and Suzie panics and tells them that how they both bumped into eachother outside meeting hall and their files got exchanged. Taehyung and Seokjin chuckles at the clumsiness of their children.

Seokjin - You both are going to be next CEO's of your respective companies, you both should be more careful.

They both nod as they look at eachother and exchanged the files while passing smiles to eachother.

------------------

Shin was sitting on couch as she was watching TV when Jungwo entered the living room. He spots Jungkook across the room. He quickly rushed and lays on Shin's lap giggling.

Jungkook stomps his feet

Jungkook - This is not fair!! She is my wife and that lap is mine to lay on (Whines)

Shin - It's okay Jungkook! Stop being childish!!

Jungwo giggles lightly as Jungkook sits beside Shin.

Jungkook - (mumbles) Always clinging on my wife!

Jungwo - (mumbles) Always clinging on my mom!

Jungkook - What! What did you just say!!

Jungwo - Hehe N-Nothing dad!

Just then something strikes his mind as Jungkook acts like he is on the phone

Jungkook - (smirk) Hello! Yes Mr Yoongi! What? What Jane What?

Jungwo immediately sits as his ears ringed with that name and Jungkook immediately lays on Shin's lap.

Jungwo - What happened dad? Jane what?

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders

Jungkook - Nothing just prancked you!

Jungwo - This is not fair!! (whines)

Shin - Aishh! Stop it both of you always bickering for my lap ! Jane will be with us in few months will you both act same even in front of her?

Jungkook - Tell him because he is always in that competitive spirit mood.

Jungwo - Got it from you Dad! (shrugs his shoulders)

Jungkook - (smiles) My Son!

-----------------------

Seokjin drop Suzie at Taehyung's home with Y/N and decides to join them later with Taehyung.

Y/N - Don't mind them Suzie they are just two best friends who got united after so long so they want to spend  sometime with each other.

Suzie nods

Suzie - I completely understand aunty.

Y/N goes to kitchen to cook something for her but Suzie joins her too.she decides to help her

Y/N - No Suzie dear you go back!

Suzie - Let me aunty please! I won't feel good sitting there while you are struggling here for me. (pouts)