Part 14

Taehyung frowns as Jia stands in front of Jimin

Taehyung - Get aside Jia!

Taehyung says sternly but Jia shakes her head in denial.

Taehyung - I SAID STEP ASIDE JIA! You don't know him!!

Jia - I know him brother I know everything about your and his past.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows

Taehyung -  Still you are protecting this Man!

He glares at Jimin

Jia - Please brother not today Please! He saved your Jia from the man who tried tried to tr-

Taehyung's eyes widens as he understands what Jia is trying to say. He immediately pulls her into hug away from Jimin.

Taehyung - HOW DARE YOU JIMIN!

Jia frowns

Taehyung - I know it was all planned by you. You haven't left the habit of using your cheap tricks right! You did all this to gain trust of my sister by first putting her in danger and then acting like as if you have saved her.... I swear I would have killed you by my bare hands if she-

Jia parts and looks at Taehyung

Jia - You are getting him all wrong! (shouts)
Taehyung closes his eyes to control his anger

Taehyung - No! You don't know him Jia.

He looks at Jimin

Taehyung - Get lost! And don't dare to come near my family because this time even I don't know what I will end up doing to you.

Taehyung turns around  and pulls Jia along with him. Jia looks back too see jimin and watches him leave  only she knows how much  he must be hurt now.

----------------------------------------

Y/N - Jia we won't let you work there anymore that man is  manipulative. It's dangerous to be near him. I don't want you to suffer what I suffered from...I don't know what that man wants from us now. Why doesn't he leaves us alone! (eyes glistens)

Taehyung holds her hand to comfort her

Taehyung - Dad Please talk to Uncle Kim to get her married as soon as possible to Mr Jung only in this way she can be saved from that man.

While everybody was talking about her, Jia was sitting in centre with an expressionless poker face. Her hold tightened on Jimin's blazer on mention of Jhope's name .
She was too engrossed in Jimin's thoughts that she wasn't paying attention to what people are discussing around her.

Taehyung's heart clenches on seeing his sister. He caresses her hair.

Taehyung - I will do everything to save my Jia from that man.

Mr Kim calls his brother and asks him to preponed Jia's marriage.

Jia gets up and leaves for her room.
She cries and cries hugging Jimin's blazer while nobody disturbs her to give her some personal space.

__________________

at Midnight

Jia - Are you sure Jungwo this is that Window  which Jungkook and Taehyung brother uses to escape.

Jungwo nods

--------------------------

Jimin who has just returned from shower hear taps from the window of his room. He cautiously opens his window suspecting it to be a thief but gets shock on seeing Jia instead