Part 15

As soon as Jia sobers up next day she remembers all the events of last night. She blushed at how close they both were that  she even confessed her feelings to him for the first time. She looks around and finds Jimin's customised perfume bottle which she stole from his room yesterday. She giggles as she picks it up

She immediately picked up her phone to text Jimin

Jia

Jimin? .

(Her phone vibrates as Jimin's message pops up.)

Jimin

What do you want Jia?

(Jia furrowed her eyebrows as she finds his reply a bit rude nevertheless she shrugs it off)

Jia

About last night ❤

(

Jia blushed while adding that heart emoji)

Jimin

About our meeting and your confession?

(Jia blushed)

Jia

Y-Yes!

Jimin

See Jia it's okay if you have feelings for me but I don't feel same for you to be honest so stop clinging on me you are irritating me now and I really don't appreciate what you did last night. How can you invade someone's privacy like that??

As soon as Jia reads this message her   her beautiful innocent smile immediately drops. She feels like as if someone has stabbed her heart  many times. Then she remembers how Jimin really never confessed about his feelings not even last night when she has confessed. Now everything gets in place for her as she understands that Jimin really has no feelings for her, he just admired her as she was amongst his best employees. She was hurt. She smiles in tears that if this is what he  wants she will not disturb him again.

Jia

O-Okay! Sorry if I bothered you in any way. Won't disturb you again!

Jimin reads her message with trembling hands.

Jimin's POV - I-I am so sorry Jia. I didn't mean to hurt you darling b-but it's for your own good because  I don't trust myself what if I end up hurting you. You will definitely be more happier with Mr Jung. (he closes his eyes and allows some tears to escape) p-please forgive me Jia!

Jia laughs on her condition now that she has nothing to lose. She moves out of her room and hugs Taehyung as soon as she spots him.

Jia - I am sorry brother if I end up  hurting you or unnie in any way. I am ready to marry Mr Jung on any day you want.

Taehyung hugs her even tighter caressing her hair.

Taehyung - Don't worry Jia everything will be alright your brother is with you.

Finally Jia breaksdown at his comforting words.