BONUS 3 🥂

Since this book has crossed 100k + views so here is bonus 3 for you guysssssss on the occasion of Taehyung's birthday and New Year.....

Enjoy 🥂

Taehyung drops Taehee in front of her highschool  on the way to his office

Taehee hugs her father before entering in the premises of her school.

" Take care princess!" Taehyung shouts as he waves her goodbye. Taehee turns around and bids goodbye with a widest smile.

Taehyung leaves and another car stops on that place as two males get down.

" All the best for your first day Seojoon!"
Namjoon pats the shoulder of his son who got admission in middle of the session in his new high school.

" Make your dad proud!"

Namjoon grins as Seojoon bows at him before leaving.

Seojoon enters his new class as he was a bit nervous around new faces that's when his eyes stops at a empty seat beside a girl as he looks at her, her beautiful sunshine smile and warmth radiating from her captivated him.

He stands beside her and asks if he can sit with her. She gives him a small smile before removing her bag from that seat.

" You seem to be new!"

Seojoon nods. She extends her hand towards him for a handshake.

" Hi! I am Taehee. What's your good name?"

Seojoon shakes hand with her.

" I am Seojoon!"

Taehee helped him a lot during lectures which warmed Seojoon's heart as she also got impressed by his intelligence level.

-------------------

Jungwo was shouting in excitement as Shin was packing his luggage . Today Jungwo, Taehee and Taeho are leaving for their grandparents house for winter vacation, elders will join them later on Christmas eve.

" Don't be a trouble to your grandparents Jungwo, act like the good boy you are hmm!"

Jungwo wraps her arms around Shin's neck as he pecks her cheeks.

" Ofcourse mom!"

Shin smiles as she ruffles his hair as Jungkook enters the room. Jungwo grins as he immediately jumps in the arms of his appa. Jungkook pecks his cheek.

" Appa will miss you baby!" Jungkook pouts

" Don't worry appa you won't miss me because you will go on dates with mom." Jungwo winks

Jungkook looks at Shin dumbfounded.

" Who teaches him all this!!"

" Probably his Jiminie uncle."