Part 12

Today everybody has gathered to celebrate golden jubilee marriage anniversary of Mr and Mrs Kim.

Y/N - Omo our eomma is looking so beautiful!!

Shin - Somebody save our Appa todayyyy!! (shouts making everyone giggle )

Shin holds the shoulders of Mrs Kim who is now standing in front of mirror all dressed up and ready to celebrate her anniversary.

Mrs Kim turns around and caresses the cheeks of both daughter in laws of her so lovingly like a mother . Y/N and Shin gets emotional

Y/N / Shin - Eomma!!

They both shout and hugs Mrs Kim who giggles and smiles afterwards caressing their hair .

OtHeRsIdE

Mr Kim - I want to see your Eomma! Why can't you guys hurry up ( Whines)

Taehyung - Have patience appa you will meet her soon! (chuckles)

Mr Kim - You both do something please I haven't seen her since morning.

Jungkook - You know Appa Shin and noona will not allow us.

Mr Kim - I hate you both!!

Mr Kim pouts while folding his hands on his chest while Taehyung and Jungkook continues to chuckle .

Taehyung - You should know how to keep patience dad!

Just then Mr Kim smirks

Mr Kim - I know you both escaped the night before Jungkook's marriage to meet your wifes.

Taehyung and Jungkook's eyes widens 

Mr Kim - Aaaand ifyou both don't want your eomma to know about this because you know how dangerous she can be you both will help me!

Taehyung - B-but how do you know dad?

Mr Kim - because you both are my son after all  and I did same before the night of my marriage (chuckles sheepishly)

Taehyung and Jungkook sighs in defeat.

Jungkook - Okay dad we both will help you.

Mr Kim squels in happiness and does his happy little dance making Taehyung and Jungkook chuckle.

Otherside

Jungkook enters the room and plays his trick  and leaves with Y/N and Shin after sometime.

Mr Kim quickly enters the room when they leave while Taehyung stands outside the room to warn Mr Kim about their visit.

Mr Kim - Jagiya!

Mrs Kim turns around and gasps on seeing Mr Kim. She immediately locks the door and turns to him

Mrs Kim - You are not allowed here Honey!

Mrs Kim started giving him lecture but it was falling on all deaf ears as Mr Kim was busy in admiring her.
He immediately hugs her Mrs Kim stops in shock but hugs him too smiling realising that his love for her is unstoppable . Mr Kim parts and slides a ring on one of her fingers. He pecks the back of her hand.

Mr Kim - How can someone manage to look this beautiful even with these wrinkles and white hair.

He places a strand of hair behind her ear. Mrs Kim blushes hitting the chest of Mr Kim lightly who laughs. Mr Kim pecks her forehead

Otherside
*On the phone *

Taehyung - What! Jungkook how can you let Y/N go. I told you that I  will come with you but you were like. I wILl MaNaGe EvErYtHiNg HyUnG (speaks dramatically)