Chapter 6: Explain Jack...

"Jack, explain! Why do they want to kill my parents!?" I questioned.

"I don't know! I told them they didn't have to do anything to get you to follow me!" A grin appeared on his face.

"Jack??" Right as I asked the question... 5 other wolves appeared from the trees behind of Jack.

"Oh Ellex..." Jack took a step towards me and I took a step back, "Poor, poor Ellex... When I heard about the Female Alpha, oh man! Did I get a plan!" Jack laughed.

"Jack, you don't have to do this!" I yelled, my canines now showing.

"Oh but I do," Jack stepped towards me again, "If I want to be an Alpha I need to make your pack think you died, and be your mate, even better!"

"W-wait... w-w-what?" I asked.

"Wait, you didn't really think I was your mate? Did you?" Jack's grin faded and glint appeared in his eyes, "oh right... you're part human. You thought you wouldn't feel it right away!"

"I won't!" I protested, "Jack! Why don't you just start a new pack!? Why take mine?" I asked.

"Because, taking you down would be amazing. Being able to say I killed the only female Alpha!? People will fear me!"

"No Jack, you're wrong!" I yelled before shifting.

"Oh no, is the little puppy going to hurt me?" Jack asked.

"Gamma, Beta, Female beta, follow my scent and help me, Female Gamma, you are in charge. Keep the pack safe, find some warriors to go with the others!" I yelled over my mind link.

"Hey! I told you not to call me that!"

"I don't care, just follow my orders or our pack will die!" I exclaimed through the mind link.

With that I heard nothing over the mind link and I realized Jack was walking towards me.

"Bringing your friends over?" Jack asked.

I growled and started walking around him, head down towards the ground.

"Oh, you want to fight? Alright, let's dance," Jack chuckled before he shifted into his large black wolf.

Jack ran towards me and I dodged him before I jumped onto his back and started biting at his neck.

Jack threw me off.

"Help her!" Stacy yelled before I saw her shift into her wolf and run towards Jack, who was walking towards me.

"On it!" Tristan yelled before shifting as well and running towards one of the other wolves.

Jack started running towards me and grabbed my paw with his teeth.

I yelped and bit Jack's head. He let go.

"Don't let that wolf hurt our Alpha!" A female wolf yelled as she ran towards us.

Jack shifted.

"You really think she could be your Alpha!?" Jack chuckled walking up to the female and gesturing towards me on the ground, "She's weak."

"She is our Alpha!" The female yelled, fear no where to be seen in her eyes.

I got up and jumped onto Jack's back as I attacked him.

"Stop!" My mom yelled, through all the sounds of fighting. Everyone looked at her.

I jumped off Jack and ran towards her, shifting, "Mom!" I yelled as I gave her a large bear hug.

"Like I said, weak!" Jack yelled.

"She's proud, not weak," My mom explained, "She's kind, so kind that she would die for her pack..."

I turned around and gestured for mom to stop, "It's true! I don't care if it's to a rouge or an unkind male who is selfish," I looked at Jack and grinned, "I might not have a mate, and I might not be a male. But I am stronger than this," I gestured towards Jack, "Could ever be," I shifted and ran towards Jack. Right before I jumped on him, he shifted.

"Ellex!" My mom exclaimed, "Ellex stop!"

I didn't, I kept attacking Jack, I didn't care where I bit him or scratched him, I just wanted to kill him.

A force pulled me away from him.

"Ellex stop! He didn't do anything wrong!" My mom exclaimed.

I shifted.

"Didn't do anything wrong!? What are you talking about!? He tried to kill me!"

"He tried to save," My mom burst out laughing, "I'm sorry," My mom walked towards me.

"He did it..." Jack mumbled.

"Jack! What is going on!?" I quickly turned around and looked at Jack.

"I told you I was trying to stop them!"

"Then you tried to kill me! What is going on!?"

"I need them to think I'm with them," Jack whispered.

"Jack I'm confused..." I replied.

"Good... then you can't mess anything up..."

"Jack..." I whispered.

"Get them," Jack ordered before a wolf jumped onto me pulling a bag over my head.

"Ellex!" I hear my mother scream before it got muffled.

"Get away from her!" Stacy exclaimed before I heard her struggling and everything went black.

--------

Ellex is confused... Are you?
If so... I have done my job!
Just wait for the next chapter! I can't wait to read your reactions!
Hope you liked this chapter!
Have a great day or night!
Your's truly,
-H <3.