Chapter 14: MY Alpha.

(DISCLAIMER: THIS CHAPTER IS NOT FOR CHILDREN, AND IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT, IT DOESN'T CHANGE TOO MUCH WITH THE STORY. If you don't read it you'll be able to understand what happened in the next chapter.)

(Ellex's POV)

"Alright, I'll race you!" I yelled, shifting and running into the woods.

"Hey! Unfair!" Jack shifted and ran after me.

"Try and catch up!" I mindlinked him.

"I already am!" He chuckled. I turned around and he was catching up.

"Not for long!" I sped up and ran through low trees and around them to lose him.

"I almost got you!"

"Hey!" I shifted and started laughing as Jack shifted on top of me.

"Got you," He smiled.

"Sure," I slowly stopped laughing, "I let you get me."

"Yeah right!" Jack stood up and helped me up.

"I did!" I laughed, "I really did!"

"Sure," Jack rolled his eyes and pulled him into him, "And you just did that."

"I did," I grinned.

Jack smiled and kissed me, "How did I get so lucky?"

"No idea," I chuckled, kissing him again, more passionately.

Jack pulled me closer, I didn't think he could and grabbed my waist.

"Why don't we go to your house?" Jack asked, taking his lips off of mine.

"Don't have to ask me twice," I smiled and shifted, running towards my house, laughing the whole way.

~~~~~~

"Lock the door this time," Jack laughed before pushing me against the door and kissing me.I moved my hand to the doorknob and locked it as Jack put his arms around my waist, lifted my leg up, and pushed me into him.

"Let's move," I took a breath, "to my bed," Jack put his lips back on mine and lifted me up moving us to my bed turning off the light in the process.

"Hold on," Jack said as he sat me down on my bed, "I left something in here last time we were here," Jack grinned as he grabbed out a case of wine.

"Smart," I chuckled as Jack handed me a bottle and I popped it open, taking a drink. Jack took a drink as well before leaning into me and kissing me again.

"Are we really going to do this?" Jack breathed, putting his hand on my ass.

"I want you to mark me," I kissed Jack and moaned as he started groping my breast and squeezing my ass.

I groaned a bit when Jack took his lips off mine but started moaning again when he put them on my neck and started kissing along my neckline. I sat up and he took off my shirt, starting to kiss me lower, towards my breasts until he unclipped my bra and started sucking one breast, still groping the other. 

"Fuck," I moaned, breathing heavily, "Just fuck me already," I breathed, pushing my hip into Jack's erection.

"I want to savor," Jack took a breath, "This moment," he smiled and kissed me before moving his hands onto my waist, pulling me on top of him on the bed.

I started moving my hips as we kissed, Jack kept groping me and I started fiddling with his pants. I ended up getting them unzipped and he helped me take them off. He started pulling down my pants before stopping our kissing and taking off his boxers and my panties.  Jack pushed me onto my back again.

"You sure you want to do this?" Jack asked. I nodded, I knew what I was doing and I still couldn't comprehend it. We're in the middle of a war and all I'm thinking about is how Jack's big ass dick is about to be inserted into my super wet pussy... What is wrong with me, "Alright," Jack moaned as he leaned into me, full insertion right away.

"I- I wasn't expecting that," I moaned as Jack started pumping in and out, "Fuck," My eyes traveled to the back of my head as my hands grabbed at Jack's back and the sheets, "Fuck!" I moaned again, moving with Jack's motion.

"You're so fucking wet," Jack moaned as he started moving his hips in a circle, still going in and out.

Jack sat back, pulling me up onto him. I started bouncing my body and moving my hips around to make my own pleasure.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum, "I moaned, grabbing onto Jacks hair as he kissed my neck and played with my ass.

"F-fuck," Jack moaned, "A condom." It was too late for us to stop so we switched positions, Jack on top of me, my legs on his shoulders. Jack was able to go harder and he did, causing me to cum very quickly and he followed afterward, pulling out before he cummed inside me.

"Fuck," I sighed, leaning into Jack, "thank you," I smiled.

"No problem but there's one more thing to do," Jack chuckled and started licking my neck before biting it, making me pass out.

~~~~~~

I slowly opened my eyes, "Morning," Jack smiled.

"Morning," I smiled back.

"We got a big day today," Jack chuckled as he walked towards me, food on a tray in his hands.

"You got me breakfast in bed?" I sat up, realizing I was still naked I pulled the covers over my chest, "Could you hand me a shirt?"

"Here," Jack sat down the tray of food and took off his shirt, I noticed the mark then.

"Oh right," I chuckled, "I forgot you marked me," I paused, "Why does yours seem to not be a full mark?"

"Must just be developing, that's what yours looks like," Jack handed me his shirt and pointed to my neck.

"Makes sense," I chuckled as I pulled the shirt on, "Thank you for breakfast," I took the tray and started eating.

"I didn't think you would be this hungry," Jack laughed, "You'll be hungry after getting marked but jeez."

"Hey," I swallowed, "I didn't just get marked," I reminded him.

"Right," Jack slowly stopped laughing.

-----------

Hey y'all!! Hanna here! I realize this is a very.... mature... chapter so if you don't want to continue reading, I get that. I want to hear your ideas on why the mark isn't fully developed, so if you got any, let me know!