Chapter 10: Death

"They won't stop!" I mink linked Jack.

"We are going to end up leading them to the pack!" Jack exclaimed, he had a point.

"I have an idea! Go to the BloodRose Pack! They are our closest allies, they'll help us!"

"Great idea!" Jack ran faster and so did I.

"Pack!" I said over the mind link, excluding Tristan.

"Yes alpha?" everyone responded.

"I'm going to need you to get the BloodRose Pack ready for battle! Tristan is no longer on our side! He's with Deril!" I yelled.

"W-what?" Stacy asked.

"Stacy I'm sorry, he wants power...." I mindlinked just her.

"He's my mate! I can't just leave him!" She exclaimed.

"Well, maybe you can convince him to stop trying to kill me then!" I ordered as I passed the border and onto the BloodRose's territory.

"You're not in your territory anymore Ellex!" Tristan mindlinked me.

"I know..." I responded, looking at Jack, "This better work," I thought.

I could hear howling and I ran faster, they're ready, I smiled. Jack looked at me as we were side by side and his wolf smiled. I somehow blushed in this moment of pure terror.

"BloodRose! ATTACK!!!" I heard. I continued running, I'm going to need a small break. The wolves past me and I found Delila, she seemed to be waiting for me.

"Are you alright dear?" Delila asked, stepping up to me shifting back.

"I can't," I took a deep breath, "breath well," I looked up at Delila.

"You'll be alri- MOVE!" Delila pushed me out of the way as I watched Tristan pounce on her shifting form.

Tristan shifted, standing on Delila, "I was aiming for you, but she works," He looked at Delila and smiled.

"Tristan please don't!" I exclaimed, looking around for Jack.

"What? Kill one of my old closest friends? I don't even know this, weak, weak Luna," he looked back at me as he stepped onto Delila's neck, snapping it...

"NO!!" I yelled, shifting and pouncing on him.

Jack ran up and pulled me off of him before shifting, nodding to me and walking toward Tristan, who now had shifted. 

"You need to protect the pack, I got Tristan," Jack mind linked me.

"Thank you," My wolf smiled as she ran toward the fighting pack.

"Stacy I need you to convince Tristan to stop fighting!!!" I exclaimed over our mind link.

"How!?" She asked.

"Go to the BloodRose packhouse, that's were they are," I answered, as I ran into the open field, seeing wolves on the ground and others still fighting.

"On it Alpha!"

*Stacy's POV*

"How could you!?" I yelled, "We were mates!" I shifted and looked at Tristan, growling, he shifted.

"W-were?" He looked at me, pain in his eyes. I shifted back, looking at Jack behind him who I nodded to before he went to fight with the pack.

"Why would I have you be my mate after everything you have done, I requested to get a new mate. Do you feel a bond anymore? No, because we aren't mates," I replied, stepping toward him, "I would never be in love with someone who only cares about power! You would have been a beta! And now you're an omega," I grinned.

"I am no omega!" Tristan shifted and ran towards me, I dodged his attack and shifted, pouncing onto his back, and biting his neck.

~(skipping fighting because I'm bad at writing it.)~

"You see now," I grinned, "Your rank changed, you're not as strong as you were before."

"I'm not an Omega," Tristan panted, looking up at me from the ground.

"Yeah and we're mates," I laughed. 

"We are," he insisted.

"Sure, sure, keep telling yourself that, we don't have a bond anymore Tristan, we aren't mates," I kneeled down and moved his head up, "I could never be mates with an Omega," I grinned and pushed him back into the ground, "I took care of Tristan, we aren't mates anymore so his ranked changed, meet the new Omega won't you Alpha?" I Mind Linked Ellex.

"I'll be there soon, I'm just finishing- sorry one second," Ellex mind linked me, "I had to finish off a stupid rouge beta, I'm on my way, with the rouges."

~~~~

*Ellex's POV*

"I'm almost there! Keep Tristan alive!" I mind-linked Stacy.

"If anyone will kill him I want it to be old age," I could tell she was grinning.

"Get the Alpha and we get their pack!" A man yelled from behind me.

"You will never get my back! We got YOUR Alpha!" I exclaimed back, Their faces showed terror at first but then determination, they would be good warriors if they weren't with Tristan. I shifted and finished running toward the packhouse.

"There you are!" Stacy exclaimed as I ran up next to her and shifted.

"T-tristan?" one of the men stepped up to him, "Who did this!?" he looked up and was ready to fight again.

"I did," Stacy stepped up, ready to fight as well, "Your so-called 'leader' is an Omega."

"There's no way, he was a beta!" a female stepped up.

"was," I said, stepping up, "Stacy was his mate but declined him, Stacy is my female Beta," I grinned as I kneeled down next to Tristan and the man, and a hand was placed on my shoulder.

"And I'm your Luna," Jack whispered in my ear, I blushed, smiled, and stood up.

"Now here's the deal, you leave and never come back, or we kill you all," I smiled to the group as Jack put his arm around me waist, pulling me toward him.

"We take leaving!" the man next to me said as he ran off, the others followed him.

"Now what to do this this guy?" Jack kicked Tristan in the side.

"Put him in a cage for starters... and then make sure everyone is okay, and take care of the wounded. Tristan is the least of my problems right now," I stated looking over at Delila.

"Is Delila ok!?" A man rushed up to me, the Alpha of the BloodRose pack.

"I don't know, I wasn't able to check on her during battle..." I mumbled, "Tristan stepped on her neck," I choked, "I heard it crack."

~~~~~

Delila was indeed dead, the funeral would be held in 2 days, for now we take care of Tristan, and find my parents, Bella.... and Deril....

"Oliver, I get that you're antisocial but I need you to find 3 wolves to take with you to find Deril, Bella, and if possible my mother, she was last seen with them so I'm hoping we can find her aswell.," I stated clearly, "Stacy I need you to go with them, and no you don't get to pick out the wolves. I need to see how well my Gamma is," I smiled at him, he smiled back, "Lasty I need two wolves to step up and look for my father," I held back tears as I knew my brother would have ran up to me, wanting the job, two wolves stepped up, and I nodded at them, knowing they were some of my great hunters, "I'll take care of Tristan," I whispered to Jack whom was next to me.

"What are you going to do to him?" Jack asked as we walked through the crowd towards Tristan's holding cell.

"Make him feel what I feel now," A tear rolled down my face as I turned and saw Lucy crying... two deaths in 1 day.... I shouldn't say it can't get worse, it always does....