Chapter 8: Finding and saving Ellex

*Bella's POV*

"We have to find Ellex!" I exclaimed

"How!? We don't even know where she is!" Tristan yelled.

"I don't care! Stacy!" Stacy ran towards me.

"Yes?" she asked.

"I need you to get our best warriors and get them to find Ellex's scent! As soon as they do, tell them to get me. I want you to stay with them. We don't have much time, and we don't know how badly injured Ellex is!" I ordered.

"On it!" Stacy shifted and ran towards the packhouse.

"Tristan, I need you to keep the pack safe, I'll be in touch," I shifted and nodded to Tristan, "I trust you."

"I will always keep the pack safe," Tristan smiled before I ran off. 

If anyone is going to find Ellex and know what happened after we passed out, it's Mrs. Gold, and I am going to find her.

*Jacks POV*

"What did I do, what did I do, what did I do...." I repeated.

"J-Jack?" Ellex whispered. 

"Ellex, don't say anything," I whispered, turning my head to my father, "I'm sorry, you don't deserve this. I just wanted his love, but I realize now that will never happen."

"Y-yes you will, at some point," she groaned as she tried to open her eyes.

"Is the little princess awake now?" Deril asked.

"No, she must be having a dream, she's trying to move," I rolled my eyes.

"Do not lie to me, son," Deril walked towards Ellex.

"I would never lie to you Father, She's asleep," I reassured.

"Whatever, when she wakes, I want her to know her 'mate' killed her," Deril grinned and walked out of the small hut.

"W-why?" Ellex asked.

"Why what?" I questioned.

"Why would you want to be loved by a maniac?" she was able to look up at me, tears falling down her face, "Why would you lie about being my mate?"

"One, he's my father, two, I didn't lie. We are mates, we just.... never fully met..." Tears met my eyes and I wiped them away.

"Why d-didn't I feel you before?" she groaned.

"You couldn't feel me, being part human and all, you had to touch me to tell. My dad found out and came up with this stupid plan," I let a tear fall down my face, "I can't believe this, what have I done?" I choked.

"Y-you feel bad?" Ellex asked.

"Of course! I hurt my mate! Not just that but my pack..." I started balling, "Well future pack.... that won't even be my pack!"

"It will be," Ellex whispered, a tear falling down her face, "Because I'm your mate," she smiled, "N-now get me out of here."

*Bella's POV*

"Where is that bitch!?" I screamed, trying to find her scent. I got it, "There she is," I grinned.

I started following the scent and found a small wood hut, a man was standing outside, talking to Mrs. Gold. Gotcha. "Wait," I whispered, there was another scent, two other scents, "Jack and Ellex, they're in there," my eyes widened and I went around the hut, still hiding in the trees looking for a way to get in. Found it, a small window in the back, it's opened. I ran as fast as I could and jumped through the window.

"What the hell!?" Jack yelled as I pounced on him.

"B-bella stop!" Ellex groaned.

The door opened.

"The hell!?" Mrs. Gold exclaimed, the man following her in.

"Jack what is happening!?" the man asked.

"Father I'm being attacked!" Jack exclaimed, trying to grab onto my wolf, I bit him.

"Obviously you stupid boy!" The man yelled, grabbing onto the back of my wolf and throwing her.

"I found Ellex, Jack, and the Luna, follow my scent from where we last met," I ordered over the mind link.

The man had turned toward me and was walking, "Get your mate out of here," he ordered Jack. So they are mates.

"We are on our way!" I heard over the mind link, "Don't die!"

"Thanks, like I was trying too," I thought before pouncing on the man, who was in the process of shifting.

*Ellex's POV*

Jack started untying the rope holding my limp body down, before a wolf jumped through the window, Bella. She jumped on Jack holding him down.

"B-bella stop!"  I groaned from the pain of yelling.

Deril and My mother walked through the door, why was my mom here, what is she doing with Deril?

Jack started to act as though he was on his father's side, "Father I'm being attacked!" He gently grabbed Bella's wolf.

"Obviously you stupid boy!" Deril threw Bella to the other side of the room and started walking toward her, I heard her say something over the mind link to the others. Back-up is coming, great.

"Get your mate out of her," Deril ordered, throwing something behind him, and hitting me in the head. Everything went blurry.

"Come on Ellex," Jack said as he finished untying the rope. He walked away but I fell to the ground.

"I-I can't see, I'm weak Jack," I looked up at him and smiled.

He picked me up and ran out of the hut, I couldn't see well but as we left I could see Deril's large grey wolf, biting Bella's smaller one... blood was everywhere...

------

I'm back~~!!!
I'm so sorry for not writing at all over the summer,
You think I would have more time although I somehow didn't.
I hope you enjoy the newest chapter of "The Female Alpha"
Have a great day or night!
-H <3