"Hello loser"

...

Catherine's pov~

It's 8:00 am of a Friday, and I just woke up. I have one hour to get ready for school. Yes, my classes start at 9 pm, and I finish them at 4 pm. Seven fucking hours stuck in that horrible place.

I don't really enjoy school. Everyone says that I should love it because all of my friends are there.

But it's a lie.

I don't really call them "friends," more like people that I know.

.

I went down the stairs to have breakfast, I only drank a cup of milk cause I don't really like eating in the morning.

I went upstairs again, to dress something. I dressed a black hoodie with a dark brown low rise flared jeans. I add some rings and a necklace.

I put my black all stars from converse and I go to the bathroom to fix my hair and put some makeup. Only my small typical eyeliner with mascara and some light lipstick.

"Catherine! Hurry up, you're gonna be late for school!" my mom shouts from downstairs.

"I'm coming mom!" I say as I grabbed my black schoolbag and my headphones. I can't live without my headphones, I need music in my veins.

.

I finally arrived to school, there's 5 minutes left before the class starts.

I waited next to the classroom door waiting for the teacher to arrive. I have nowhere else to be. I start listening to Oxytocin by Billie Eilish.

"Hey loser! You're alone again? Aww that must be sad, everyone leaves you. I bet that your famous friend doesn't even care about you too." Jennifer comes closer to me as says.

I hate Jennifer, she always thinks that she is the best, but she isn't. She is just a spoiled little rich girl that wants everyone's attention and is popular for no reason at all.

"Do I look like I care? Go away Jennifer, it's almost 9 fucking am, relax." I looked up at her.

She made a disgusted face and then she left to her class.

Now it's 9 am, I can see the teacher coming. The teacher enters the class and I follow her, behind me there are my other classmates, also joining the class.

I sit next to the window, 2 desks away from the teacher.

"Cath! Good morning! Sorry for not being here early." Finaly! Mary is finally here. "Hey Cath" I heard Alice saying while she sits in front of me with David. Wait. David?

David is an asshole. I used to like him. I used to talk to him 24/7, day and night. I thought that he actually cared about me and after 2 months he ghosted me. I told to myself that I'll never going to let my guard down and fall in love again. I know, it was just two months but it really twisted me up.

And Alice? Well, Alice was a good friend , me her and Mary used to hangout all the time, they both knew about my crush on David. Now Alice is barely with us.

"I saw Jennifer talking to you, are you okay?" Mary asks. I love the way that she cares about me. She knows that without her I'm a mess. But although she sometimes leaves me alone, cause she needs to "go buy food with Alice", I don't believe in that shit. But I have no one. "Yeah I am, thanks for asking"

.

The day went fast. I'm in my mom's car with her, ready to leave to my soccer training.

I grab my phone I start scrolling posts on instagram I see that Mason Thames as posted something. It was a pic of himself.

Mason is my celebrity crush, almost everyone has one. I can't really explain, but Mason is a confort person to me. With all that happened to me, the friendships that I lost, the bullying that some people give me and other stuff, Mason became my idol and my confort person, I admire him so much, and I still have my dream of being an actress because of him, cause he makes me believe. That's because of him that I'm still doing theater plays without being ashamed of myself.

And soccer? Soccer is one of the only thinks that keeps my mind busy. Today is the last training before the big match on Sunday, in two days. We need to leave at 6 am and take a flight to LA. We are actually a great team, we won lots of matches and tournaments and nkw we are playing in the main feminin tournament.

And guess what is the team we are going to play against?

Madeleine's team!

The last time that our teams faced eachother was last year, that was when i met Maddy. I think she is my only real friend at the moment. She knows about everything.

The score of that match was 1-1, it was a good game, everyone played well. After that game we had some kind of a snack time with both teams and it was when me and Maddy met for the first time. And I'm so happy to see her again.

I always knew that she was famous, even before we met, but I'm not a gold digger, I really love our friendship and I treat her the way that a normal person should be treated, and she does the same to me. There are so many cruel people that take advantage of others, and I actually feel bad for some celebrities.

Maddy knows about my ex crush and my relationships with people at my school, she also knows about my 'crush' in Mason. She says that someday I'll probably meet him cause my acting skills are impressive and if I do some audition I'll probably get choosed.

I really want to make an audition but I don't know where to get one. Maddy said that when she knows about anything she'll say to me. God, I'm so thankful for having her by my side.

.

I just finished the training. I'm going have a shower, eat dinner and go to sleep. I need energy for the weekend, especially for Sunday, where I need to wake up at 5 am.

_______________________

A/N

Hey everyone! This was the first chapter. In this chapter we can learn about Catherine's story and know her relationships with some people. In the next chapter will be the soccer match!

ly all!<3

vote and comment!