the match

Catherine's pov~

"Catherine! Wake up! The plane is almost landing."

I opened my eyes and I saw Evelyn, the goalkeeper from my team, trying to wake me up.

Wow. I could see LA by the window. The view is just amazing. I've never been in Los Angeles so this is all a new experience for me.

.

And we finally landed.

.

We've finally arrived to the hotel we're staying in. Our coach gave us some information about the rooms we're staying in and about our roommates.

it's almost 12am, lunch time, with both teams.

But before all that we still have some time to unpack our stuff and change clothes if we want. I just need to fix my hair and makeup, I think my outfit it fine the way it is right now.

We all left the hotel to meet the others at the restaurant we're having lunch. The other team was already there.

"Catherine!" I heard someone shout.

I look around to see who it was and I finally see Madeleine.

"Oh my god Maddy.!" I got to her and I give her a hug. "I missed you!"

"Come sit with me, so we can talk and gossiping"

.

"Sooo, what was the think that you were going to tell me?" I'm not gonna lie, I want to know what that is.

"After the match, I don't want you to get distracted in the game, trust me."

Well, she isn't wrong.

"Damn, it must be shocking."

.

Everyone was preparing themselfs. We were already at the dressing room changing clothes to play.

The time passed...

I there I was, stepping the field's grass, ready for another big match.

.

I heard the referee's final whistle and the game ended. And the score was just like the last time. I guess it was a good match. No remorse involved.

After all of the afternoon's event we all went to the hotel. Luckily, Maddy was in the same dorm as me. Right knoe we are preparing ourselfs go go have dinner. Today we can have it wherever we want, so we decided to go to Mc Donald's. Don't judge us, we are a bit tired and it was the only thing that we had near us.

After we take our food, we sit, and eat.

"Okay, I think I can tell you now what I wanted to." Maddy says

"I'm dying to know, you got me all curious"

"So... I spoke to my manager's company and they said that there are some auditions open where you can make a video and send it to them to see if they approve you to-"

"No. Way. Are you kidding me?"I cut her off.

I can't believe this. Is my dream finally coming true?

"And that's not even the best part, the auditions that I'm talking about are for the movie adaption from your favorite book" She smiles at me

I'm almost tearing up. I just can't believe.

"I- I don't even know what to say Madds. I can't believe that there's a chance for me to follow my dream." I smile back at her.