"First day on set"

(I haven't reviewed this chapter yet!)

Catherine's pov~

THE REST OF THE WEEK passed by really fast. My parents didn't talk to me very much, but that doesn't matter right now. Alice asked me where I was, I wanted to keep all of this secret 'till the producers decide to let people know the cast, so I just told her that I needed to be in my aunt's house for a while cause she needed me.

So basically today's the first day of filming. Only just me, Mason, Maddy and Miguel need to go, cause we are going to film the first scenes. Which is basically my character coming to school for the first time e seeing Robin's fight.

.

"And... ACTION"

.

Nessa was walking to school. It was her first day. And she had a 'mission' befriends with Finney. Only god knows how much she hated herself at that moment for what she was told to do.

"Fight, fight, fight!"

"What the hell?" Nessa whispered to herself.

Nessa immediately saw what was happening, so she came closer and saw a guy, Robin, almost knocking out some guy. And with all that drama going on, Nessa turned around to see exactly how many people were watching the figth. And that's when she saw Finney.

"Hey!" Nessa said.

"Uhm... hi?" Finney anwnsered awkwardly.

"Hello! Are you new here?" Gwen said happily.

"Oh, yes I am! Can you guys show me the school?"

"Sure! Come on." Gwen said while Finney was just looking at Nessa.

.

"CUT! That's was perfect! You can go have luch, in the afternoon we'll proceed the rest of the school scenes for the first part." Scott said.

.

We were walking to the lunch tent, starving, I may add.

"When do you guys think Scott will make public the cast?" Miguel asked.

"I don't know, but I think it'll be soon." I said. "But I know that it'll be fun to see people guessing who's who."

The experience of being part of a real movie is the best thing that ever happened to me. And I'm doing really well!

Today was a bit exhausting for me, Maddy and Mason already are used to the big screen experience, so it's a normal day to them. I don't know about Miguel, but I just he just did modeling before all of this.

I grabbed my headphones, and I sat on the couch in the living room. I'm in the mood to listen to some music.

Until I felt someone sitting next to me.

"What are you listening to?" Mason. Why am I nervous right now? Is this normal?

What if he doesn't like the song I'm listening to?

Shit

And now I'm taking too long to answer.

oh my god.

"Heaven and Back by Chase Atlantic." I'm sure he doesn't even know this song.

"Ohhh, Chase Atlantic! Their music is so good."

I'm relieved now, and surprised! He likes Harry Potter and Chase Atlantic! I wonder what more he also has in common with me!

"What is your favorite song by them?" I asked to keep a decent chat.