Book lover

(I haven't reviewed this chapter yet! So sorry for any mistakes!)

Catherine's pov~

WE finally arrived at the house with our iced coffees. It's sad to think that our time doing this movie is almost comming to an end. The past two months have been amazing! How could we record so many scenes in just two months? That's surreal to think. I don't want to say goodbye to them. I need to stop thinking about this, I need to live the moment before it ends.

We have 3 days off now and then we'll record the last few scenes.

A new book shop just opened next to the Starbucks, I noticed that yesterday when we went there. Today I'm planing to go there, alone or not, I'm going. I need to buy a new book, I finished the last one I was reading.

What should I dress for a July morning?

I don't know.

But I woke up early today just to decide what to wear, and also to go early to the book shop, because I bet in the afternoon it'll be full of people and with so much confusion.

(I really suck at describing outfits, so please, imagine this one. If you want you can change it.)

(imagine it with a tote bag)

I think this outfit is good. I'm not planing to stay there the whole morning.

When I left my room I found Becca in the hall.

"Hello!" She said, but rigjt after she looked at me again and asked "Where are you going?

"I'm on my way to buy a book for me." I smiled at her.

"Oh cool! Have fun, I'm going to drink water and probably going to sleep a bit more." She laughed.

I laughed and smiled back at her. "Well, sleep well, I guess. I won't take too long, I'll be here in less than an hour."

It's 8am, I know it's really early for an off day, but anything for a new reading, right?

I was about to open the door to leave the house when someone stoped me.

"Where the hell are you going without me, huh?"

I turned around and faced Mason, still in his pajama pants and plain grey T-shit.

"Weren't you supposed to be sleeping?"