"Getting to know each other"

(BEFORE YOU READ THIS CHAPTER, I HAVEN'T REVIEWED IT YET! SO SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES)

.

Catherine's pov~

I WOKE UP, and I looked at the clock.

8:30AM.

I'm late, again. We all agreed to wake up at 8AM. It's not that big of a deal, I guess.

The first day in the house with my new friends. Yesterday, before going to sleep, we all agreed to go to the beach that was near the house. Yes, we are in a house which is about 1/2 miles from the beach. And what are we gonna do? Spend time together! Scott said that we need to know each other 'well' so it'll be easier to work.

I put on a bathing suit, with a cutout in the belly area, and a long white skirt, those cottage core ones, a basic black top, and, of course, my Converse shoes.

I went down the stairs and went to the kitchen, where the other was.

"Good morning." I said rubbing my eyes.

"Finally! We were waiting for you." Maddy said. "Come on, eat something."

I looked at the food that was on the table. There were a good dozen different foods. Eggs, bacon, cereals, toasts and fruit. And for drink there were milk, apple and orange juice and water.

I took a seat between Maddy and Mason. It was the only sit avaliable, but of course, the sit doesn't really matter.

I looked at the food, and I only picked an apple and a glass of apple juice. You can all judge me if you want, but I prefer apple juice over orange juice. I don't like oranges in general, sorry not sorry.

"Are you only gonna eat that? We are going to spend the whole day at the beach." Tristan said.

I lifted my head and answered. "Yep, I don't usually eat many things in the morning." I'm not lying, that's the truth. "I'll put some fruit in my bag, and we are also gonna have luch in the beach bar, Scott pays." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Only in one condition."

A different voice that hadn't spoken yet this morning, said. Mason.

"Hum, tell me."

"When we get to the beach, you are going to eat another piece of fruit."

"Ok, deal."

...

We arrived at the beach. after about 20 minutes of walking and listening and laughing to Tristan and Miguel's jokes.

When we arrived we we spread the towels on the sand. We made some kind of a circle with the towels. I don't think it's relevant to know the order of the towels, but I'm between Becca and Jacob. Maddy is next to Becca, Miguel is next to Maddy, Tristan is next to Jacob, and then there are Mason and Brady. I think I was clear, but I'm not sure.
I'm not really good at explaining where people are. I think that's why I failed once in an English exam when I was 8 years old. But hey! I didn't fail that that year!

"Catherine!" Mason called me.

"Me?"

"Do you see any other Catherine here with us?"

I gave him a sarcastic look.

"Eat the fruit or I'll tell Miguel to throw you in the watter."

"Hey? Why me, can't you do it yourself?" Miguel said indignant in a joking way. "I know that I have muscles you don't need to highlight that."