"week in LA"

Catherine's pov~

"I still can't believe that THE Mason Thames liked your post of us"

I know that many famous people follow Madeleine, but I never expected Mason to follow her AND like that post.

"I bet he liked you" Maddy laughs. "I know you're freaking out, you have the right."

Yes. I am freaking out. definitely.

"By the way, how's your relationship with Alice? You seem a bit sad." I agree with Maddy, I'm still a bit upset. I don't like David anymore, but seeing Alice with him after I told her that I liked him...

"Alice is hanging out with David a lot. I shouldn't be upset cause I don't like him anymore, but... You know..."

"Oh, that bitch is getting on my nerves." Maddy says with disgust "That's why I never followed her back." she goes silence a few seconds. "No offense Cath, I needed to say that." I just laughed

"I'm not offended, I get your point, I actually agree with you"

Alice sometimes can be a total bitch. She acts like she loves you a lot and in the next day she totally pretends that you don't exist. She catches every opportunity to shine. But not like Jennifer. Jennifer is way different than her.

"Okay, okay, let's forget that, fine? You're finally in LA with me, so let's just have fun and forget about the problems!" That's why I adore Maddy so much, she is incredible.

-------------

We're now in the middle of the week, wednesday.

I decided to go for a walk alone, to enjoy the things by myself. And also to free my mind and think a bit. I'm only her for a week, so I want to see as much as possible. I'm not with my teammates or Maddy because I don't want to disturb or annoy them.

I was walking while listening to music, when suddenly almost tripped over someone.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I was distracted." I quickly apologized. I looked at the person to see who it was and...

No way.

Nah

I must be dreaming.

Mason Thames

THE Mason Thames

What is he doing here at 10 am?

"No problem." He laughed. God, his laugh. " I was distracted too, so it's not your fault." He looked at me.

"Sorry for taking your time, I really need to go now, see you around." He touched my shoulder and continued on his way.

"Bye"

Did I just bumped into Mason Thames on a normal Wednesday? I'm speechless.

---------

"MADDY! GESS WHAT." I say while entering in our hotel room. Luckily, me and Maddy were in the same one.

" Woah, calm down, what happened?"

"I just saw Mason Thames"

"No way, you're kidding me. Did you at least take a picture with him?" Fuck. I forgot.

"Shit. I totally forgot that." I said in despair. "It all happened to fast that i couldn't even process!"

"Wait, tell me everything that happened."

.

After I told Maddy what happened, well, it didn't happen a lot, but it did happen enough for me to be euphoric, Maddy had her eyes wide open.

"Nah, you just bumped into Mason like if he was a total stranger."

"Don't judge me Maddy, I didn't know what to do!" I complain.

"Now he's probably think that you aren't like the other girls, you are different, you are special." She jokes.

I look at her with a serious face, which makes her laugh. I laugh along, I mean the whole situation was actually a bit fun.

.

"I'm gonna miss you!" I said while hugging Madeleine. It was Friday, the day that we were going to leave. One week passed so fast.

"Aw don't make me cry even more."

We separate from the hug. "Maybe on Sunday my agent will call you, be ready!" She whispers in my ear so anyone can't hear.

"I can't wait to see you again." I said.

"Bye Cath!"

"Bye Madds!"

Amd this is it. A week in Los Angeles with my friend and my soccer team. And who knew that i was eventually going to find my idol? I'm still shocked. Now it's time to go back to NY, to my shitty school and literally shitty life.

-------------

A/N

Sorry for the wait! I hope yall liked this chapter.

"sHe IsN't LiKe ThE OtHeRs"

vote and comment!