Jealous fans

(I haven't reviewed this chapter yet)

Catherine's pov~

YESTERDAY was awesome! Wait, more like today, a few hours ago. I realized that today I don't have any scenes to shoot, so I'm lying in my bed, lost in my thoughts. And what are they? Well, I'm wondering how long my mates in New York won't find out that I'm making a movie. It's a simple thought, but I'll really want to know what they are going to think when they find out about all of this. Will they be happy for me? Will Alice and Mary be happy for me? Will Jennifer be jealous? HA stupid question, of course she will be, sorry. I know I don't consider them as my true friends, but they opinions matter to me. Call me dependent, I don't care. If you were in the same position as me, you would understand.

I haven't touched my phone yet, I'm feeling too lazy for that. But I have nothing to do now. Actually, I have, but it means I'll have to go downstairs, and as I said before, I'm too lazy for that. So I grabbed my phone, which was on top of my bedside table. I had the phone without sound, so I could sleep properly, and I did, so it's a win for me.

When I turned it on, I saw many notifications from my instagram  twitter. I have accounts in quite many social media, even though I don't use half of them.

What the hell?

Wait, is this about Mason? Or did the The Black Phone directors already announce the cast?

When I opened my instagram dm's, I had a notification from Mason, which was from him mentioning me last night (we, the cast, already follow each other), but in the requests, holy shit! More them a hundred? I don't have any notification about the The Black Phone. It must be all because of two stories. Most of the messages were from fan accounts from fans, but before I checked what people were actually saying, I decided to text Mason.

masonthamesofficial

Are u awake?

Yup, we all are. Where
r u?

I'm still in my room
too lazy to go downstairs
but i wanted to ask
u something

Yeah, sure, what is it

Are your fans really
obcessed w you to send me
lots of dm's?

Oh
I love them, but when they
find some friend of mine
they follow them and text them.
Hope they don't freak u out.

Nah, it's fine
I'll check what they say

Why don't u come downstairs,
eat, and you, Maddy, Becca, and
I can check what they say?

Humm
Let me think

Come onnnn

Fine fine,
let me get dressed
and I'll go

Don't fall in the stairs

Hahaha
really funny

seen

_______________

And here I am, leaving my lovely bed. I placed my phone on top of the bed and went to open my wardrobe to choose what to wear. I'll probably spend the whole day at home cause today me, Mason, Maddy and Becca don't need to go the set. Miguel, Tristan, Brady, and Jacob went to record some scenes of their death and their past.