Not scripted

The italic part is the pov the scene they're doing! I bet you're going to LOVE IT!

Catherine's pov~

THE NEXT few days will be full of work. As I mentioned before, we'll record that scene, but that will take lots of time, cause it's a complex one, maybe yhe most complex till now, beause it will envolve drama, action and horror at the same time. I confess that I'm a bit nervous, this is my first movie, this is all new to me. But I think I'll do great, or else they would've not choose me to this role. They have trust in me to do this, and I won't disappoint them!

I'm getting ready to go with Mason and Maddy to the set. Unfortunately Maddy will do another scene that is happening at the same time as ours, I don't know how much time it'll take, but I guess we'll shoot the last 'action' scene with her in about a week.

"Catherine! You ready?" Maddy knocks at my door while opening it slightly to see if I was still in my bed.

"Yes, I'm up. Let me just put my shoes on." I say as I dressed my black Converse shoes.

[...]

We arrived at the set and placed or stuff. Me and Mason both went to do our makeup and hair, alongside our character outfits.

I read my script one last time and headed to the place where we shot the scene. The basement/house.

"Are you nervous?" Mason asked me before he went down the stairs.

"I'm not gonna lie, yeah, a little, and you? Is the Mason Thames, CEO of the acting world ready?" I joked.

"Of course I'm ready! Why wouldn't I be?"

"Ha ha! Anyways, we got to go to our places. We're gonna do well, I'm sure of that!" I say confidently.

"Mason and Catherine in your spots! We are going to start in five minutes!" I heard Scott shout at us.

"Bye-bye, Mase!" I say, turning around and getting ready.

"Three, Two, One. ACTION!"

.

Nessa opened the door of the basement to go see Finney before The Grabber came in. She can't believe she has done this.

"What the hell, Nessa! Why the fuck did you do this!" Finney shouted angrily at Nessa.

"Finney, please, let me explain-"

"No! I'm here for days now because of you! You tricked me! I thought you were my friend! I was starting to like you!" He continued shouting at Nessa with tears forming in his eyes and the same ones were also starting to appear in Nessa's eyes.

"Finney, trust me, I had no choice! Do you really think I wanted to get you killed?" Nessa cries out.

Finney walks over to Nessa and looks into her teard eyes.

"Oh, you didn't had a choice? What in the world did that shit-talked say to you that made you almost bring me to death?" He said in disbelieve.

"If I didn't do this we would've kill me just like he killed my parents, Finney. I saw them die with my very eyes! And the worst part is that I couldn't do shit! I didn't want me to end in the same as they did. I truly had no choice." Nessa said as she started to sob right in front of Finney.

"I- I'm so sorry."

"You don't have to be sorey for something that you didn't do. I also know that what I did was selfish and now I'm going to get you out of here." She wiped her tears away.