"Did you get the role?"

(Before you read this chapter, I'm sorry if there are any mistakes here! I haven't reviewed this yet!)

.

Catherine's pov

IT'S BEEN ARROUND A WEEK since I sent the audition video. It means that that they must be almost telling if I got the role or not.

Today it's Sunday, so tomorrow I have school. I don't wanna go to that place. First of all, it's boring and I dare to say that literally everyone agrees with me, and second, I don't wanna recive my History test back, I'll fail that for sure, I'm not really good at it.

My dad's home today, it's almost a miracle. I think my mom told him about the audition last night, I haven't talked to him about it yet so today at lunch will be the first time we are going to talk about it. I don't know if he aproves, but I don't care,I already sent it so there's no turning back now.

"Catherine! Lunch is ready!" My mom shouts from the kitchen.

Once I sat on the table and started to eat, my dad decided to talk.

"Your mom told me about the audition that you made. Why didn't you talk to me about it?"

Really? No offense, but is he really that dumb?

"You weren't home in that time." He looked at me when I spoke.

"I am your father, I needed to know."

"Well, you know now-"

"Catherine! Don't talk like that to your father!" My mom interrupted me

"But I didn't say nothing wrong!" What is their problem?

My dad sighed. "I don't want to fight with you now, if they accept you congratulations, but if they don't, don't come crying at me."

I didn't anwser him, so I started eating. None of us dared to say a work till the end of the meal.

When I finished eating I went to my room to draw something and listen to some music.

I had my phone placed in my bed while I was drawing. I was drawing a dress, in my opinion in good at drawing, in my art class I always get an A in every work that I do. As I was saying, I am drawing a dress, most specifically a black long straight dress with golden details on the waist. The shoes were also golden and the necklace too. I would kill to wear something like that someday.

And that's when I heard a notification on my phone. I got to admit that I almost had an heart attack when I heard it, because I was focused in such a way that I almost fell of my chair.

I sat up and walked next to my bed to grab my phone and turned it on to see who sent me a message.

"I hope it's Maddy's manager" I whispered.

"Oh my god, no way, it's them." My breath almost failed for a moment when I saw it.

Hello Catherine Hamilton!

It's been around a week since you sent the audition video. Your wait as come to an end.

You got the role you auditioned for! Congratulations!

Bellow are indicated the procedures that will be taken.

The recordings will start in 2 weeks and 1 week before it will be for you to meet the young cast and get along.

We're happy to have you in our team.

"NO WAY" I screamed! "MOM!"

My mom ran to my room, I think she thought I was dying or something related to that.