Chapter 11

Chapter 11

   Paige

   "Sit, wife" Ryan orders.
   "I don't think sitting is the best position to get this dress off me"
   "Hair first baby, then dress"
  He starts taking the pins out of my hair. My hair that's now a soggy mess and already falling down, but no doubt there's a shit ton of pins in it.
   "Our wedding and this day, was the best of my life" I smile. He tilts my head back and kisses me from behind.
  "This better be your only wedding and I aim to please"
   Once he has all the pins out, he runs his fingers through my hair. It feels so good, I let out a moan.
   "Better?" He chuckles as he comes around and kneels picking up each leg. Running his fingertips slowly down each as he takes off my shoes. His eyes never leaving mine. Then he stands offering me his hand and pulls me up to stand. Walking behind me, he gently sweeps my hair over one shoulder and slowly pulls the zipper down my dress.
  "As stunning as you look in this dress, I can't wait till it's off" he says as he trails kisses and dragging his teeth lightly from one shoulder to the other, making me shiver.
The dress finally pools at my feet. He comes around and whistles as he offers me his hand and helps me step out of the dress.
  "Fuck" he says as he adjust his groin
   "I should have left those heel on you"
   I'm wearing a white lace corset and white lace thongs. He kneels back down and helps me back into the heels and stands up taking my hand and twirling me around
  "Now that's what I'm talking about. Jesus baby, I don't know how you keep this body so tone and sexy with all that damn junk food you eat" he's practically drooling
  "Good genes" I shrug and grin. He doesn't know about all the yoga, running and work outs that Jess and I do, but we'll let him think it's all natural.
  He cups my jaw with both hands and starts kissing me. Then his lips leave mine and he starts trailing down my jaw, to my neck, where he lightly bites and licks along that muscle. I can't help the moans that escape my lips. I feel his breath on my ear "I'm going to make that sweet little pussy come with out ever touching it" he says as he pulls my earlobe between his teeth. He continues kissing back down and licks and kisses along my clavicle down to my breast where he takes my nipple between his teeth through the fabric and cups my other with his hand. pinching my nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Then works his way down where he licks and kisses along my lower belly just above my panties. The panties that are completely soaked now. My thighs are a mess with my arousal. He gets to my center and blows instead of touching. It's already so sensitive and he hasn't even touched me there yet. I grab his hair and try to tug his face closer. I need his mouth so badly.
   "Ah, ah" he shakes his head "we're doing this my way" I whimper in protest making him chuckle as he lifts one of my legs over his shoulder and begins kissing up my thigh. He blows on my center again as he runs his tongue along each side of my pussy, but never touching it. He continues blowing between kissing and licking all around it, while his hands come up to play with my nipples. I start to buck towards his mouth but his hand comes to my hip. Holding me still. My pussy is so sensitive right now, I swear one more blow and I'm going to orgasm. He must know, because he pulls my panties aside and blows on my clit and I go off. My legs almost buckle but he holds me up and continues to blow on my clit as I use his shoulders to steady myself. My head falls as I scream his name, in the best orgasm I've had with out him ever touching my pussy.