"Aint we gay" .

( Z IN MEDIA⬆️⬆️⬆️)

Z POV

We arrived at my house around 10. It was getting late fast asl. By the time we got there Lay was knocked out.

"Lay" I tapped her about a million times

"LAYY... LAY WE HERE NIGGA" I said even louder still tapping her.

Her ass ain't even budged. Fuck.

I got out the Uber walking over to Lay side and held her up throwing her on my shoulders.

"Thank you Uber sir"

I waved. He waved. He pulled off.

Woot da woot anyways...

I was good with walking with Lay.
Til I wasn't.

Boy we got to the stairs and atp I was just finna give up but Ian no bitch.

I walked up the stairs damn near falling on the 2nd stair. I caught myself and made it up the rest of the stairs.

I pulled my keys out and opened the door slamming it shut and locking it with Lay still on my shoulders and the way I was out of mf breath boyyy ...

I'm telling you I felt like I ran a mf marathon.

I walked a lil faster heading upstairs and walked to my room throwing Lay onto the bed letting her rest.

I shook my head just looking and giggled a bit.

Her drunk ass.

Soon as I was finna walk out I hear lay groaning like she had sum coming out her throat.

Oh shit.

when I tell y'all I zoomed to go get that trash can I mean I ZOOMED.

I ran back to my room and by the time I got back Lay had already puked all over her shirt and on my floor.

" yoo, you couldn't wait til I got the trash or atleast try to make it to the bathroom?!"
I said a lil angrily. I was pissed lowkey.

"I- Im. My bad dawg. I'll clean it up"

I felt kinda bad but at the end of the day mfs need to learn how to handle their liquid yk?

Anyways..

I looked up at Lay as she looked down at the mess she made

"It's all good gang mistakes happen. I'll clean it up" I said and Lay started getting up

"nah. I got it- it's my mess" she looked down in embarrassment

"Lay it's cool really don't worry about it"

I headed towards the bathrooms that was in my room and turned the shower on for Lay.

" gone head and clean yourself up I'll deal with the throw up and shit. I'll leave you some clothes on the counter"

I walked out the bathroom and Lay walked in still looking down the whole time

It's coo really. I didn't want her to be embarrassed around me.

I waited for lay to hop in the shower to grab her shirt she puked on then threw it in the washer. Then I went to clean the puk up.

I picked out some old clothes I had they didn't fit me anymore. Lay was smaller then me so I know they'll fit her

I placed them on the bathroom counter while she was showering.

                          LAY POV~