Déjà vu

Z POV

At this point I was following Ro's car. Of course she didn't since I was driving behind 2 cars that was behind her.

She definitely wasn't driving to her house and that me every thing more suspicious.

Where the hell is she going?

I managed to follow her all the way to her destination. I parked my car a couple houses down from where she was and watched her every move.

Something in me was hoping that Lay phone was just dead or that she was just mad at me. I'll rather it be that then her being dead or hurt..

I waited for Ro to enter the place she was at. When she fully entered, I got out the car and headed to the house hoping that I'll find any clues.

I knew not to get too close because Ian wanna get caught. I'm really doing this...I feel like a fucking stalker right now but shit, I gotta do what I gotta do.

I looked around the house as I saw nobody then walked to the side window tryna look through it but the blind were shut to tight so I couldn't see nun so I decided to look around for other windows.

It wasn't too long before I found a window near the middle of the house and surprisingly, the blinds were somewhat open, not open wide enough for them to see me stalking though

I looked through the peeks of the window and was surprised at what I saw.

Ro was sitting down at a table with a woman that looks just like her and a younger girl.

Is that her mother and sister?

They were eating. I suppose their having dinner or something...

Ro was picking at her food and the lady looked like she asked her something, I wasn't sure what they were talking about but it seemed serious sense Ro started crying and the lady got up to hug her.

Was she crying because of what I just did? ...

Maybe I took it far.. maybe she don't have shit to do with Lay. Maybe Lay actually just ghosts the fuck outta and and removed my number or something.

I felt my self getting a guilt feeling. I should have just talked everything out before just assuming that she had anything to do with Lay leaving me.

I have to apologize .

I quickly ran to my car, got in and pulled off.

I'll wait for like a good 20 minutes before calling Ro.

——————————————————-

LAY POV

I haven't eaten shit sense I've been here. I was literally starving. There gonna starve me to death. This is how I'm gonna die

Starvation.

Nobody came down to check on me yet. I think everybody gone. I been tagging and pulling at the rope I was tied up to but nothing worked. The tie was tied up way to tight.

I didn't give up though, there is I way ima die like this. I've planned to have a peaceful death.. I still young and I deserve to live me life.

I tugged at the rope more and still, it didn't budge.

Shit.

I'm not getting out of this. I'm dead..

I still couldn't believe that Z could do this. I didn't know Z had this side to her and to actually believe I was falling for her...