The Number

⚠️ A/N !! Before y'all read this chapter go back and reread last chapter

   (Towards the end of last character).

I added more in order for this chapter to make sense) so if y'all read this before rereading last y'all might be a little confused.!! ⚠️
————————————————————————

Z POV

We arrived to the house and hopped out the car. Lay still looking confused with the whole situation but she didn't take it upon herself to defend her name, that's what's triggered me. If you know you ain't did shit, you woulda tried your hardest to prove me wrong but she didn't ..

When we got out the car, Lay walked straight in the house along with Binky. Before Glo was about to step In the house I pulled her aside
"Yo Glo, you notice anything while we was at the fair? ..Like with Lay?"

"Nah, she was acting a little distant but other then that no. Why?"

I pulled out the cup that I had in my hoodie and showed Glo the number "I found this number on her cup that she got from the fair"

Glo looked at the number before dropping her face "awl hell na, you asked her about this shit?"

"Bro yes, she said she ain't ask nobody for their number"

"Nah, ain't no way a number just gone appear on somebody cup. That's definitely weird"

"That's what I was thinking I was just tryna make sure I wasn't trippin, aye try to call this number for me. Let me know if they answer" I told Glo before handing her the cup

"Ight bet, I got you " with that being said, Glo tucked the cup in her pockets and we headed in the house.

——————————————————————-

GLO POV

I watched Lay as she fidget with her food. I swear her ass been acting strange . Like the other day we was all watching a movie and she started crying.. out of no where. Then at the Fair. She rode only 2 rides and I can tell she ain't really enjoy herself. Now Z telling me that she got another bitch number??!

I was fucking with Lay at first, I liked her being with Z, but now I don't know how to feel about her.

I know for sure Z never been the type to fuck with no crybaby's. Especially one that just don't listen for shit, she get rid of them quicker then she get with them. im not understanding why she still tied with Lay. After the little shit she making us go through.. I'm already knowing that what Lay and Z got going on, not gone last for long at all, I just need Z to realize that it's about time she let her go...

even if it gotta be me that helps make sure that she does.

I ran upstairs to my room as everyone was eating. I gotta figure this shit out asap. When I got to my room I went in the bathroom locking the door behind me.

I pulled out the cup that Z gave to me then pulled out my phone dialing the number....

When I called, lucky I got a answer

"Um who is this?" I heard on the other line

I had to come up with a quick lie so that I get all the answers I need "it's me. The one you met at the fair..."

"I met a lot of people there, I work there so like anything in particular that might catch my eye?"

"I looked down at the cup reading the number again before smiling "You put your number on my cup"

"OHH ITS YOU! ma' bad. I remember you now. You the one who was in line for the turkey legs and sprite right?"

"Yea, that me." I lied hoping that I was right

I felt her smiling through the phone as she chuckled a lil "yoo Ian think you was gone call me for real ma'"

Ma?

I relaxed as I began trying to get more answers "Oh, yea. Um- did we like talk or hang?"

"Nah we ain't talk or nun of that good stuff . I did give you free food though. I thought you'll at least come back and speak to me"

"Oh yea, my bad. Thanks for the free food again..."

"For sure, oh. I didn't get yo' name-" she spoke on the other line

I paused for a minute...  "Lay.. my names Lay"

"Call me Six, nice to properly meet you Lay. Um- I gotta get back to work. Let me call you when im off"

"Okay, bye" I spoke and she responded

Talk later ma'" before hanging up the phone

I gotta lot of information from this phone call, but I didn't get enough. I now know that Lay did get somebody number so she lied to Z .. and I now knew her name. I just needa a little more info.

I tucked the cup underneath my bed and walked back downstairs. The first person I locked eyes with was Lay. I mugged her and she looked away. She even knows she caught

"Where the fuck you go?" Binky asked my as she finished her food

"I had to shit" I lied bringing my eyes to Z as she watch Tv

"Ok, you ain't have to say all that while I'm eating" Binky said being rolling her eyes.

I walked over to the couch sitting next to Z              
  "Yo" Z whispered to me "did they answer?"

I shook my head "nah, I'll try again tomorrow"

I didn't want Z to know she answered because then she'll just give Lay her little therapy talk. Yet they'll still be laying under the same cover. I needa some shit that'll make Z wanna get rid of the bitch.