Creeping 'round

*THE NEXT DAY*

Z POV

I couldn't wait til today. I wanted to plan a special day for Lay. After all, she do deserve it especially after ghosting her for a couples of day

It was currently 5pm and the dinner was reserved for 6:30.

I've already called Lay and told her to be ready and she was already dressed. I was too.

I had on a all black t shirt, black jeans and my black mcqueens. You can't go wrong with all black. You know now I had to look in the mirror one more timeee . God, why you make me so sexy?

I then grabbed my keys and headed out the door getting into my car. It didn't take me too long before I got to Lays crib. I pulled my phone out and texted Lay telling her to come outside. About 5 minutes later she came out.

She looked so good .. Finna say fuck the dinner and just eat her atp...

She got into the car not saying a thing

"Damn no hey? No I miss you?" I asked yet still, she said nothing.

"Lay, I'm sorry I don't know how much times you want me to say this... but I am sorry" I said seriously

"Its fine" she said quickly.

I know it wasn't fine. I'm gonna make it ok though. Lays so different from others girls. She plays a tough roll but she's really soft. She dont try to show it but I see it clearly.

I didn't say much after my apology's fixed nothing. I just gotta show her how sorry I truly am..

  **FAST FORWARDING TO DINNER**

/NOW LAY POV/

It didn't take too long when we finally pulled up to a restaurant. I didn't know exactly what Z had planned but I hope she can show me different.

"Wait" Z said stepping out the car and coming to my side opening my door and I bluntly said "thanks"

I stepped outside and Z closed the door locking her car after. Z reached her arm out to me .. I guess she expected me to grab it .

I paused for a minute then Z chuckled a little "you don't have to if your not comfortable, just follow me" I wasn't ready for the public to see me with another stud yet.

As we entered the restaurant I noticed how expensive it looked. This was definitely giving 5 star.

We were then welcomed by a worker. "Hiii welcome, do you guys have a reservation?"

"Yes" Z spoke "Its under Zoura reserved for 6:30"

The lady checked her reservation book flipping the pages to 6:00 reservations "oh yes I see, right this way"

The lady began to walk towards the back, where it looked more expensive then it looked at first. She then sat us at this table handing us a menu book "whenever your ready to order just grab my attention ok?" Z smiled "thank you"

The lady walked away and went to help other customers and Z laid her eyes back on me "sooo is this a apology accepted?"

I rolled my eyes saying "absolutely not"

I lied. This was definitely apology accepted. I was just tryna play it raw

"Mm, later it would be for sure..but for right now let's eat" Z smiled before looking over the menu and I did the same

The lady came back shortly after "you guys ready to order?"

"Uh yes can I have the shrimp pasta and streak with soup" I asked and Z chuckled