"I love you too"

LAY POV

I was just finishing showering when I heard Z Screaming my name

"yo Lay"

"Holdon im almost done" I yelled backed

I threw in my sports bra and a white T with my cargos pants. Then headed out the bathroom

"Uh we gotta go, like right now" Z said gathering a bag that was already full

"What? Where?"

"Out of town"

"I don't have any clothes or shit, I can't go out of town"

Z grew a worried expression on her face "Lay please. I got you with what ever you need"

"What about your therapy?"

"Lay, it's cool I'll just find another one"

"But why"

————————————————-

Z POV

"But why"

All these fucking questions. Lays in deep shit right now and she don't even know

"Lay."

I gave her a "I'm not playing" look.

"Don't look at me like Z, at least tell me why"

"Because R-"

I paused for a minute before whispering "because Ro's not dead"

"What? how? I saw you shoot her.."

"I know, I thought I killed her but I guess not. We gotta go Lay, I'm not leaving you here alone"

"Man what the fuck" Lay said while grabbing her temple. I can tell this whole situation got her stuck

"Fuck" she said again then ran to put her shoes on .

"You need to pack?" Lay asked me whiling putting her shoes on

"Nah all this shit can go ill just get more. All the important shit I need is on my car" I said

"You ready" I asked and Lay nodded her head

We walked out the house then into the car. I can tell Lay was thinking hard about this shit. I know she's probably not use to moving around a lot but she can't stay here. Not by herself she can't. Don't get me wrong, Ro definitely not putting fear in my heart, if Lay wasn't involved I woulda stayed to make sure her ass was dead for good but, sense Lay is involved I have to take her out of town, that way I know she's safe.

It wasn't too long before we pulled up to Glo shit where we spotted Glo and Binky in the car already with their shit packed. She had her 3 surcurty gaurds in a truck infront of her and 4 staying in the house to watch over while we're gone. Glo still had a business running, she had people to keep business running while she's gone.

"Yo Z, follow behind me. My guards gone lead the way"

"Bet" I said and Glo gave the guards a nod signaling for them to start going. Glo followed her guards and I followed Glo.

{Bout 7 hours later}

I looked over seeing that Lay was sleeping. The ride has been long and we haven't stopped to get food or shit. I was tired as hell but, sense I was driving I forced myself to stay woke.

Shortly, we were arriving to the big ass gated house. I don't even know we're we are yet, but it definitely was beautiful out here. On the outside it was a beach and a basketball court on the side of the house.