Anonymously

LAY POV

It's been a few days of weirdness. I been peeking everybody energy been off, excluding Z's. I understand that what I did was wrong but they gotta understand that I'm not use to not being able to go out and meet people without having to look over my shoulders every time.
But, for Z to be my girlfriend and for her to be acting weird is beyond crazy. If she's feeling a way about anything it should be no problem with her talking to me about it.

Then, for her to question me about a number on my cup? When I was literally with her the whole time... I didn't even get the cup so I'm just as confused on how a number got on my cup as she is, I know for certain ian ask no body for a number.

Currently, I'm sitting in my room watching TV. Z  hasn't spoken to me all day, but I expected that it was because the whole number thing. I explained my part, if she don't believe me then that's on her, but now I know that she don't trust me, even when I'm telling her the truth.

I was getting bored just sitting here and I grew hungry. I went downstairs to get me a yogurt. When I got downstairs I realized that only Binky was downstairs watching Tv.

"Wassup Lay" Binky smiled as I walked to the refrigerator pulling out a yogurt "hi Binky, where's Z and Glo?"

Binky strugged "ion know, ian even know they left"

I bit my lip "Oh.. ok"

"Mhm, You been upstairs the whole time?" Binky asked taking her eyes off the Tv and looking at me

I shooked my head "yea, been feeling a little off"

"About what?"

"I don't know, I just feel like a outcast now"

Binky paused the Tv and lowered her eyebrows "What? For real? .. I fuck with you the long way. Why you feel that like?"

I sighed as I sat down on the couch next to Binky

      "The day we left from the fair, I had got a sprite but Z ordered it and when we left from there, there was a number on my cup and Z snapped"

"How a number get on it?"

I shrugged "Honestly, I don't know. I know it might sound like I'm lying but I really don't know.."

Binky looked as if she was putting the pieces together "And you ain't order the sprite?"

I shook my head no

"Then maybe the number wasn't meant for you."

I gave her this confused look "What you mean"

"Look, Ian tryna be weird or nun', but if you ain't order the cup and Z did... I'm just saying, maybe the number was meant for Z.

It was quiet for a second as thought about it. Maybe she's right...

"I mean not jumping into conclusions or nun but that makes a little more sense" Binky added

"Yea... it does. I don't know why I didn't think of that.."

"Did you try calling the number?"

"Yea, no one answered"

"Try again later, maybe you'll get a answer"

"Forsure" I said as I fidget with my fingers. Thinking of it now, maybe the number was for Z. And for her to spazz on me about a number that was meant for her...

"Oh and Lay, don't ever feel like a out cast living here. You got people that care about you. Even after what you did, we all do shit we regret but we learn from it. I fuck with you forreal Lay no matter what happens I'll always fuck with you. You build a bond wit' us so we basically family now" Binky added causing me to smile. Me and Binky never talked much. I was always under Z and Binky was always under Glo. I didn't even know Binky was really liked me if I'm being honest