3 words...

3 words...

"I love you"

————————————————-

{weeks later}
LAY POV

From there on, Z and I relationship has been getting tighter. She even asked me to be her girlfriend. ofc I said yeah.

We had just finished shopping then we brought all our shit to the car.

"I don't give a fuck, you said thank you when that bitch gave you a complement" Glo and Binky was currently arguing because this fem told Binky she was "fine as fuck" and Binky said "Thank you"

"Yoo. I literally just said Thank you.. you acting like I fucked the bitch or sum" Binky said as she got in the car

"You might as well have" Glo continued

The car ride back to the crib was not so peaceful. Glo and Binky argue the whole way there. I was in the back seat with Binky and Glo was in the passenger while Z was driving. Glo security followed behind us the whole time.

We fianlly got to the house and you would've thought that Glo and Binky was tired of arguing, I guess not.

"You wanted that bitch, I seen it in your face"

"Because I said thank you? Please be real with yourself"

"Just stop talking to me before you make me mad"

"Bet" Binky said then everything grew quiet

...................

"So you really just gone stop talking to me?" Glo started again as she stared at Binky

"Bro you just said stop talking to you what the fuck is to you.." Binky rolled her eyes

"Oh, so I'm your bro now..." Glo added on .

Swear this shit gone go on forever.

"Yoo shut the fuck up" Z finally spoke "damn y'all been arguing the whole car ride. Just fuck it out already shit"

"Shut up" Glo and Binky said at the same time.

I just laughed . I swear they so toxic man. Aw yea, Glo and Binky also together now. Sense they been together, they showed different sides from what I seen. They got that toxic love.

Me and Z been chilling.. well, we argued a few times, but it was over dumb shit. Like once I ate Z last mozzarella sticks and she was pissed. Over a fucking mozzarella stick....

We all walked inside. The guards stay in front of the house to do their job.

"What y'all on with the club tonight?" Z asked

"Don't sound bad" Glo added.

"Why? So you can flirt with every bitch there?" Binky added and Glo smacked her teeth

"I'm just playing" Binky laughed and Glo flicked her off then smiled

"What bout you ma?" Z looked at me

"Aw yea, I don't mind"

"Good. Get ready" Z spoked again "and don't start that arguing shit y'all do"

Glo threw a grape that she was eating at Z forehead "can't make no promises for real"

Everybody laughed then headed upstairs to get ready.

Binky and Glo went their separate ways to get ready and came with me to my- well, our room.

"Ima shower real quick you wanna hop in? " asked as I grabbed my close out the bags

"Uh nah, ima get in when your finish." Z said and I nodded