Packing

A/N- Just added a lil extra because this page sucked ass

————————————-

LAY POV

Me and Maria was currently at her house just chilling. We went to the art museum earlier. It was actually nice.

We were watching Tv Until somebody called Maria

"Let me take this call really quick I'll be back"Maria said before she answered the phone

I nodded letting her that it was ok

After a while of them talking Maria began get louder ... kinda sound like they were arguing.

"Ok, I'll call you tomorrow" Maria said on the phone before she hung up

Maria say her phone down walking back towards me

"Sorry about that" Maria apologized

"Nah you good we're y'all arguing?" I asked

" Not really. you remember my crazy ex girlfriend that I'm still "in love with" that I was telling you about?"

I nodded my head "Yea"

"Well she's mad because she think that I have dude over here, but even if I did she shouldn't care because we arnt together"

"Damn girls can be like sometimes"

"Right? Then she's always talking about pulling up like she's not 8 hours away. She is nuts forreal" Maria laughed

"Man, I been there before. My ex use to come to my job causing corruptions and shit."

"Oh wow now that is crazy, girl you put up with that?"

"Nah. I left her ass after she popped my tire. That bitch was extremely crazy. Why'd you and your ex break up?"

"Because she was dealing drugs and I didn't want to get involved with that lifestyle, she even kidnap my ex before her and placed her in a fucking cage. Like who does shit like that.."

"That's crazy forreal"

"Exactly... Um  you spending the night or what? It's getting late. If you'll like to stay you can"

"Nah. Ion want my friends to be worried about me"

"Ok let me go get my keys and ill drop you off"

I really don't want to be around Z right now. She pissed me off earlier but she been calling me sense I been here I just ain't been answering because I knew she'll be mad knowing that I was spending time with Maria.

————————————————————-

NEW POV🙃🙃🙃  {GLO}

I watched Binky as she was currently on the phone cursing out the old lady who forgot to add barbecue sauce in the bag

"You needa retire. Yo ass so old your memory cells giving out because how the hell you forget my barbecue sauce"

"Ma'am I'm sorry, would you like to come back and get it?"

"No. I'll like for you to grab a younger employee attention next time you see me pulling up and tell them to take my order"

The lady on the phone began to speak "Maam your being disrespectful, I will not tolerate that kind of behavior. You can either come back and I'll give you your barbecue sauce or speak to someone else"

"Youn got no choice BUT to tolerate this kind of behavior. You already fucked my order up so you gone hear what I gotta say"

The phone instilly hung up and Binky smacked her teeth. "See this why ion fuck with white folks now. That bitch was racist ashit"