we meet again

Lay in media⬆️

Lay POV ~

I woke up out of my deep sleep and picked up my phone off the dresser looking at the time.

It was currently 11:30

I woke up thirty asl so I got up and headed to the fridge.

Fridge was on E

I frowned and grew irritated knowing that ima die of thirst .

I guess I'm going on a store run.. ugh

I threw on some joggers and a sweater. Nothing to appealing.

I walked to my closet grabbing my wallet and putting it in my pocket.

I grabbed my keys and headed out the door.

The car ride wasn't very long sense the store wasn't nothing but 10 minutes away.

I got out my car locking the doors. Gotta lock the doors round here. Niggas be car jacking and shit.

I walked in the store and bought me a case of sprite and a thing of water bottles. I payed for my shit and headed out the store.

"Aye shorty!!" I looked back then rolled my eyes and kelp walking when I realized it was a bum ass nigga.

I hate the fact that niggas still try to holla at me like Ion dress like one of them.

I headed towards my car. Just as I was about to get into my car a felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Bitch you heard me talking to you"

Who tf-

I pushed his arm from of me "nigga don't fucking touch me"

"You heard me calling you"

"I did I just simply chose to ignore yo bum ass, I don't go yo way dawg" I said trying to enter my car but my car door flew shut before I can get it

"Yo, wtf you do-"

"Let me holla at you. Stop acting like youn wanna try dick. You too pretty to be a dyke shawty.

I felt my self getting angry.

Before I can say anything I heard a fimilar voice approach the unknown nigga. "She good, move around with all that bullshit you taking"

I looked over to see Z.

Why tf she outside so late?

"Who tf you tal-" he stopped when Z lifted her shirt out showing him her glock. "Aye man, my bad ima leave shawty be"

I watched him walk away and Z came closer to me. "You ok?" Z asked in all seriousness

"I'm good, nigga just ain't getting the memo when ignored him the first time"

"What you doing out here by yourself so late?" Z asked and I strugged "I was thirty so I came to the store"

Z raised a eyebrow "well you shouldn't be out her by yourself "

I smacked my teeth. "I'm grown asl can't nb scared me good enough to stop me from coming to the store to quince my thirst"

"I'm serious. It's dangerous out in these streets"

"So why tf you out here so late by yourself" I asked reversing her question on her

"I'm grown can't nb scared me good enough to stop me from coming outside by myself" she laughed

"Exactly" I laughed with her. "Well I'll see you around" I said as I headed in my car.

"Alr bet drive safe" Z said as I got in my car.