Hotel

A/N: This was rushed and Ian read it over tbh. If it's any errors my bad. Just try to make sense out of them .
——————————————————————

LAY POV

I walked a good 20 minutes and yet, I was no where near a hotel. I couldn't even catch no bus because they buses here ran every other hour and ion got time to be waiting.

I took out my phone and searched up the nearest hotel near me

                                2 hour walk

Hell nah. I'll sleep standing up if I gotta walk 2 hours. But nah. I do need somewhere to Lay my head. I began to walk. A long ass fucking walk..

HONK HONK

I heard two honks all of a sudden causing me to look back and when I did I spotted Glo car.

I rolled my eyes then kept walking. Hell nah. HELL NAH. Ian going back there. That shit overly dead

"Yo Lay"

I turned around again seeing Binky with the window now down and her head out

I smiled when I only saw Binky in the car

"Get in, hurry up" Binky yelled and I rushed to the car before hopping in

I sighed before talking "Binky I appreciate that you came to get me but Ian going back there"

Binky focused her eyes on me "Me either, where we going?"

"Huh?" I asked confused with what she just said

"Ian going back there either im rolling with you"

"Nah you don't gotta go just because I'm lea-" Binky cuts me off "No. I'm leaving because of the way they do us. They don't love us forreal, and I'm not going back forreal. And I hope you don't go back there too Lay, that household just full of negativity"

I was still very much confused. Wondering what went down when I left. I'm just glad I'm not alone now.

"So where we going?" Binky asked snapping me out my thoughts

"Oh um- there's this hotel I was on my way to" I say as I show her it on my google maps and she nods her head "aight bet" and drives off.

The car ride was silent. Kinda awkward but not too awkward you know? So I decided to break the silence

"Um- how you get Glo car?"

"I took her shit. I already had the keys" Binky said deadass

I just laughed "Really? What if she spots her car and try's to get it back?"

"Then she gone have to beat my ass for it. And I guarantee you she CANT do that. You saw how quiet she got when I told her that ima fuck her up if she touches you?"

I nodded my head "I was waiting man, I was ready for her to even think about touching me"

"I wouldn't have let that happen anyways. And Z wrong. I hope you not no idiot and thinking bout going back to her anytime soon"

"Nah, she showed me what was up. I can live without her"

"Good"

We talked for a little while longer until we finally arrived at this hotel

                        "HOTEL INN"

We didn't have shit to pack or nothing sense we both left our belongings at Glo crib. We entered the hotel and was introduced by the hotel manager who got us into a room.