Day 3

LAY POV

[3 days kept captured]

It's been over 40 hours sense I last ate. I can't do this anymore. If they gone kill me ima need them to just do it right now.

I was drained. My mouth was dry and I was dehydrated asl.

I was reminiscing about my death until I heard someone coming downstairs

"Omg. Ro still haven't came to check on you?"

I looked up noticing that one girl. Nola

She brought me water and just as she was finna give it too me we heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

Shit, it's Ro.

"Yo what the fuck. What you doing here feeding her and shit?"

"She's starving she gone die"

"That's the fucking point"

"Can I talk to you?" Nola asked Ro dragging her upstairs

I couldn't hear anything from up there. I just sat quietly until they came back.

Bitch the water? Shoulda passed me the fucking water.

———————————————————————

RO POV

"Where the hell you been? This girls been down there for hours just sitting in her own sweat. She hasn't even gotten up to pee yet. You not even feeding her" Lola ranted

"So what she deserves this" I rolled my shoulders

"Look Ro, I know I helped you with this shit but you taking it too far. Can't you just let her go now. You've got your point across"

"No I need her here. If Z finds out I kept Lay captured, she'll kill me."

"We'll just take Lay far out the county of sum" Lola sated.

"I can't do that. Just let me deal with this Nola. Why are you even here"

"Because she fucking dying down there. Whenever we did this type of shit. We at least fed and bathed the people we've captured.. what makes her different?"

I sat quiet for a minute.

"It's because of Z huh? You want Z so desperately that you want lay dead. Be real with your self right now Ro."

"It's not Z, it's just-"

"Girl it's Z, tomorrow we letting her go. She already thinks that Z is responsible for this so she's definitely not gonna go to talk to Z"

"What if she do?"

"She won't."

"Man Ight. Well let her go tomorrow. If Z finds anything out ima have to beat your ass you know that right?" I said

"Erm you can't beat my ass... anyways, I'm leaving now. Go feed that girl before she die in your basement and you be dealing with a murder case" Lola said passing me a water bottle and a bag of McDonald's then walking out the front door.

I just sighed. I knew I shouldn't have brought Lola scary ass into this shit.

I walked back downstairs into the basement seeing Lay lazy body. I can tell she was dehydrated and hungry. She probably ain't been getting no sleep.

"Did y'all finally decide to let me go" she asked barely getting her words out because of how dry her throat was

I slapped her causing her to groan. "Bitch don't speak unless your spoken to"

I bent down in front of her chugging down the water Lola gave to me and I seen Lay eyes getting watery

I don't care, this bitch gone be dehydrated as hell round this mutha fucka.

"Your thirsty?" I asked and Lay nodded her head slowly

"Bet. Listen.. ima let you leave tomorrow. If you find anyway to talk to Z I'll find you and kill you ok?"

Lay nodded again.

"Z don't want nothing to do with you. She said to tell you that's she moving on with her life so ima need you to do the same. Alright?"

"Mhm" Lay nodded looking at the ground this time. I can tell she wasn't really fucking with what I said but shit, o well.

"Open your mouth"

"What?" Lay looked up at me confused

"Open your mouth"

"W-why"

See I was tryna be nice but she just ruined it.

"I guess you just gone die of thirstvation den" I said finishing the rest of the water then heading up the stairs.

She'll last til tomorrow.