Set up?

"We still going on a double date tomorrow?" Glo asked me while eating her pizza

"Fashoo, we been planning on it all day"

"Bet. So what y'all on today?"

"Got shit to handle today. You coo to be moving around Z?" Glo asked and I nodded "hell yea, Ian crippled no more"

"Aight coo, we selling today so ima need y'all to get ready"

I looked over at Lay and she was glued to her phone "Lay" I called out to her but she ain't answer "LAY" I said again and she finally looked up

"Hm?"

"We finna go do some business. You coo with being here by yoself?"

"Yea I'll be alright"

"The guards would be here with you so if you need anything just let them know and they'll get it"

"Ight" she replied then went back into her phone

Me, Binky and Glo went to go and get ready. It wasn't too long sense we was already dressed we just grabbed our extra shit that was needed for the job. After we finished getting ready we all headed back down stairs. Then walked to the door. Lay was still hooked on her phone, kinda odd but I just left it alone. I got money to be worried about right now.

We walked out the door then into the car getting everything set up..

——————————————————

POV🤷🏽🌚???

"Hi babyyy" Maria wrapped her arms around my neck before kissing my lips. Lord I missed this girl

"Wassup love. What you been up to?"

"Nothing much really, I've met friends- well I met a friend down here. She cool maybe you two should meet one day"

"That's sounds alright by me. So this friend of yours, it's she a fem?"

"She's a stud.."

"You know ion like you being friends with other studs. Stud get too touchy and wanna fuck on their friends"

"No she's not like that.. she has never tried anything with me..."

"Ight coo just don't fall for that nice stud shit, we just do that to get in yall pants"

Maria giggled "trust me, we're nothing but friends"

"Good" I said being pulling Maira in for another kiss "I missed you so much mamas"

"I missed you more baby, you live so far away you should move down here"

"I know ma, I been busy. You know I got shit to worry about"

Maria rolled her eyes "I hope your not still involved with that thug life stuff and putting everyone in cages anymore"

"Aw nah, you know I changed" I smirked and Maria smiled "good"

Me and Maria been chilling for a minute now.

Maria was showing me pictures of her and what she was doing the time being while she was here. She was scanning for a while and boy she look so good in every pic. She scroll a little more and one picture caught my attention

"Hollon go back" I said and she did. "This one?" Maria stopped at the picture. I looked a little closer to the picture it look like she took at a art museum or sum. Behind her in the background it was a fimilar face. Lay...

"Wait you know shorty ina back?"

"Yea.. that's my friend I was telling you about. Do you know her?"

I shook my head "nah. we should meet tho. Invite her over"