Chapter 1

Junooniyat title track starts playing in the house, on hearing the word "Junooniyat" in the track, Priyanka who was on her bed guesses that it's title track of her Anki's new show. She quickly rushes to see if he is going to enter from the confession room also keeping an eye at the main entrance. When the main entry door starts to slide, Priyanka starts running towards it. Nimrit who just passed the house glass door, shuts it though she sees Priyanka running towards it. Priyanka expected Nimrit would  keep the door open at least after seeing Priyanka running towards the door which didn't happen and ended up banging herself to the door and falls. Ankit on the other hand was just searching for Priyanka and notices what just happened. He quickly runs to Priyanka giving an angry look to Nimrit.
Anki- Are you ok Pri?

Pri- Pri? Not Priyanka?!! Ahhh haa! Kya baat hai?
Priyanka teases him.
(Ankit always used to call Priyanka as Pri when they used to be in private space. That's the side Ankit had shown just to Priyanka and hides it from the world. So Priyanka was quite surprised being referred as Pri by her Anki and feels something has changed)

Anki- leave all that. Tell me if you are ok? You want me to lift you or can you get up?

Pri- I'm ok. I can get up. You just need a reason to lift me and show your muscle power.

Anki smiles, puts her hand around his neck and helps her to get up by holding her waist.

As soon as she gets up, she quickly hugs him and starts jumping and screaming in excitement holding him. She was very happy to seeing him after 35 days and couldn't control her excitement.

Pri- Anki, you have no idea how happy I am to see you after so many days. We never stayed away for so many days since past 2 years. Though we fought and never spoke to each other for 5 months, we at least could see each other everyday and that was a relief. But here it is really getting difficult every passing day. Firstly, you are not around to cheer me up and secondly, these people leave no chance to trigger me. Feels like they have problem with my existence itself.

Anki- pata hai. I know it all.

Pri- yeah? Are you watching the episodes and lf? How am I projected outside?

Priyanka is very curious to know. She releases herself from the hug so that she can see his face but still making sure to holding him. She didn't wanted to leave him. That's how much she missed him.

Anki- I don't get time to watch the episodes cos of shooting and IVs. So what I do is, after my work I come back home and check updates on twitter. Under your's and our hashtag, I get to see all relevant videos. Waise bi I don't have any interest in watching what other contestants are doing.

And talking about you, you are loved by everyone! You have no idea! The word "Loved" will actually not do justice to what people are showering you outside. It's like disrespecting audience's feeling towards you. You are everyone's favourite and people are standing by your decisions. You have their back and also mine and you know that.

On hearing this, Priyanka gets super happy and hugs him again.

Pri- tune bola IVs. Are you still giving interviews? Hayeeee itna popular hogaya? When I come out, will you have time for me or not? Tera naya show how's it going?

Anki- Shhhh chup

Pri- kya hua? I'm so eager to know
*Makes a puppy face*

Anki- yaar 2 mins.
*And hugs her more tightly, closing his eyes and burying his face in her neck.

Pri could feel his hot breath on her neck and got shivers and goosebumps. She was realising that things have changed from Ankit's side. The guy is changing for her.

Pri is vocal about her feelings. She openly told Anki how much she missed him. But on the other hand, Anki's language is touch. He believes in action more than words. Though he says, physical distance won't impact Dil ka connection, he was very much missing holding her or just be next to her. The person who used to sleep in no time, wasn't getting sleep in the night and used to be awake till 2:30 - 3am just liking/ sharing songs/ priyankit stories/ missing messages on Twitter and Instagram.

After few mins where Anki is not ready to release from the hug, Gautam comes and shakes them.

Gautam- arre Ankit! Will you keep holding her all the time or will you also let her meet me and Neha?
*teasingly asks

Anki finally ends the hug, still maintaining eye contact with Pri, cups her face, kisses her forehead and smiles.

Gautam comes to greet Pari with a front hug

Anki- Dyaan se beta

Gautam to tease Anki, hugs Pri and holds her for a while saying, maine bi bohot miss kiya tuje.

Anki- pak! Hamesha Bandariya Bandariya bolta rehta tha! Oh sorry Soundarya! Aur yaha dialogues maar raha hai
*he pulls Pri towards him and holds her by her waist

Gautam- Ankit! Itna possessive hoke kaha jayega?
Salman sir ke saath film karne wali hai. Unko bi door rehne bolega? Waise Priyanka, karthik Aaryan ke saath tera act dekh ke maza aa gaya. Ankit toh zoom karke dekh raha tha. Kaha kaha pakada hai karthik ne.
*Gautam leaves no chance to tease Ankit. But on the other hand, Priyanka's eyes were on Neha.

Pri thinking- toh yeh hai show ka lead. She is pretty. Bhagwan Kare iska koi boyfriend ho aur Anki se door rahe.

Pri believed in Anki. But she didn't trust the girls. He is most wanted Munda and she always said, yeh mera hai aur main isko apne paas hi rakhungi.