Chapter 8

Anki and Pri freshen up, change their outfit and get into their comfy night wear and get in their respective beds.

Pri's night dress-

Anki's night wear:

Anki's night wear:

It was more than an hour since they got into their beds, but both weren't able to sleep

It was more than an hour since they got into their beds, but both weren't able to sleep. They were restless. Finally Pri makes up her mind and decides to go check on Anki. She was sure that he would have slept, but she at least wanted to get a glance of his face.

She slowly opens Anki's room door to make sure she doesn't make any sound thinking that Anki is asleep. Anki sees the door opening and lifts his head from his pillow to see Pri standing at the door. Anki gives a bright smile. He is very happy to see her there as he was badly wishing, hoping and wanting her to be next to him. And regretted deciding to sleep in different rooms.

Anki- you didn't sleep?
Pri- I'm not able to sleep.
Anki- Idar aa
He opens his blanket and stretches his arms indicating her to sleep next to him in his arms. Anki was sleeping sideways and Pri goes and lies next to him.

Anki- I like your night dress. This is the sexy ones that you have unlike the ones you used to wear in BB house. Mujhe dhaka dhaka pasand nahi. *he winks

Pri blushes and try to change the topic.
Pri- even you couldn't sleep?
Anki- I'm used to sleeping next to you. I'm finding difficulty in sleeping after getting eliminated. Having you next to me has become my aadat. And I have no intentions of giving up on this aadat.
Anki looks into Pri's eyes and she could feel his sincerity.

Pri- surviving with this aadat is not going to be easy for you. We will be in different cities.

Anki- nothing is easy in life. And if we get things easily, it doesn't worth much. There has to be struggle in acquiring things, that's when we will know the value and we try our best to treasure it forever.
Pri turns sideways so that she can see Anki's face. They both are face to face to each other now.

Pri- What are you actually referring to?
Anki- YOU *looking straight into her eyes.
Anki folds the elbow of his hand on which Pri was lying so that he can bring her closer to him. He then puts his leg around her and pulls her lower body closer using his leg.
Their bodies looked like one and their faces were hardly an in apart.

They both started breathing heavily at this closeness and they could sense each others increasing tension. Anki holds pri's face in his hand and slowly moves his thumb to pri's lips and gently rubs it. Pri closes her eyes for a moment and feels his touch. She gets butterflies in her stomach. The moment she opens her eyes, she saw Anki approaching her lips. Pri looks into Anki's eyes which were focused on her lips.

Pri- Anki mat kar
Anki- TV pe achha nahi dikega? Per yaha toh cameras nahi hai.
Phir, you don't want me to? *in a trembling voice
Pri- you have no idea how much I want it
Anki- phir?
Pri- there are several things that are unclear to me
Anki- for once shall we not worry about other factors and just live and enjoy what we have right now?
Pri nods in agreement.

Before she could even realise, Anki slammed his lips on pri's without wasting any time. Pri took a moment to understand what just happened and a while later started to reciprocate. They were having a passionate kiss and it was very clear from the kiss that they were longing for this since really long, it was a piled up desire from both the parties. After a while, Pri pushed Anki as she went out of breath.

Pri- saans to lene de! *gasping
Finally they take a break to breathe and meanwhile Anki climbs on Pri to be on her top. He starts looking at Pri's face in adoration and starts playing with her hair. Pri becomes red at Anki's continuous gaze.

Pri- stop staring
Anki- so beautiful! I so much missed this face. So much missed the way you look at me. So much missed the way your eyes keeps searching for me. I missed you so much. You have no idea how much I wanted to be there next to you.

Pri- this is so unusual of you
Anki- what have you done to me Priyanka Chahar Choudhary?
Pri lifts her head to reach out to Anki's lips, but Anki moves back to tease her. Pri tries again to reach his lips, anki again does the same. Pri then holds Anki's neck and pulls him close to her and kisses him. Anki reciprocates and they start exploring each other's mouth. When they went out of breath, Pri made sure to bite Anki's lower lips before ending the kiss. An 'ouch' escapes from Anki's mouth in response to the bite. He touches his lips to find out he was bleeding.

Anki- tu toh badi wild nikli yr
Pri- Abhi tune dekha hi kaha hai meri wildness
Anki- achha! Beta I'll show you what wildness is!
Pri gets off the bed and starts running to escape from Anki and he runs behind her. He finally catches her and tucks her to the wall.

Pri- sorry Anki. Maaf karde.
Anki- better. Now I have to answer everyone whoever asks me about this thing you have done to my lips.
Pri- I just marked my territory
Anki- then let me also mark my territory

Anki lifts her and makes Pri wrap her legs around his hip. He kisses her lips and slowly moves to her neck and starts nibbling. He gives several hickey on her neck. He then goes to the bed and throws her on that, removes his shirt and starts crawling on top of Pri. Pri holds back of Anki's neck and brings his face near hers, gives a peck on his lips and hugs him. She then rolls hugging him so that she is on his top now.

Pri sits on Anki and removes her top. She takes Anki's hands and places it on her hips. Anki didn't expect this to happen. Anki shocked to see this side of Pri, she is full of surprises. Anki couldn't takes his eyes of Pri and her body. He keeps on looking at her and adoring the beauty in front of him.

Anki- how can you be so beautiful and perfect?
Caressing her waist.
Pri- they say, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
She whispers in his ears and gently bites his lobe.
Anki groans at the feeling arching his neck.

She grabs Anki's hair, roughly pulling it behind to get access to his neck. She then starts licking and biting it. Anki keeps closing his eyes and is enjoying the feeling, running his hands all over Pri's back. Pri moves down to his chest and then stomach kissing and biting throughout and finally reaches to his pajama string.

Before Pri could pull off the string, anki stops Pri by holding her hand and immediately sits.
Anki- are you sure Pri?
Pri- you don't want to?
Anki- you have no idea! But we need to talk and clear so many things before taking this to next level. We have all the time. Let's take it slow.
Pri smiles and hugs him. Pri loved the fact that Anki even in the moment like this spoke so much sense and is thinking for her. Her love for Anki increases.

Anki- let's sleep now. We have a busy day tomorrow. I also have to travel back to Chandigarh.
Pri- Anki Mat jaa
Anki- I wish I could say okay to you
Pri- I understand. Now we have to focus on our career.
Anki- and what about us?
Pri- I have so many things to ask and clarify. But let's talk in peace and it has to be sometime really soon. I can't wait for long.
Anki- sure beta. Ab so ja

He wraps his hand around her waist, one leg between hers, buries his face in her neck and sleeps like a baby. She puts her leg around his hips, plays with his hair and sleeps. PriyAnkit were the synonym of sukoon and junoon combined. They are a feeling that can't be expressed in words.

——————————————————————————————-
I'm so sorry for not updating this chapter yesterday and keeping you guys waiting. Being a first time writer, it really was difficult to write something like this. So I took my time. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Let me know your opinion in the comment section. Badly looking forward to know your reviews.