Chapter 13

*Mature content*

Anki pushes Pri, making her fall on the bed and climbs on her. Pri pulls Anki's T shirt to bring him close to her face. They look at each other for a while with all the love and adoration.

Pri- you have no idea Anki, I waited for this moment for so long. I thought I can only dream of this as I had accepted in my mind that it's not going to happen in reality.

Anki- you waited for so long and dreamt of romancing with me? You naughty girl! Waise bohot hot dikh rahi hai.

Pri's outfit:

Anki's outfit:

Anki's outfit:

Pri- Anki yaar (gently slapping his cheeks and then squeezing) I meant, we as a couple

Pri- Anki yaar (gently slapping his cheeks and then squeezing) I meant, we as a couple. Now haq se I can call you mine. I wanted this to happen really bad. I liked you for years. So you can imagine how happy I am right now.

Anki- you were vocal about your feelings from day one. but though I liked you and had feelings for you, I kept it to myself as I didn't wanted to give you any hope. So you can think of what I was going through inside all by myself. But now you are all mine. Just saying this or just this thought gives me so much sukoon. You have no idea.

Anki comes closer and starts to gently kiss her lips. They take their time kissing each other, feeling each other's lips, playing with their tongues as if they had all the time for themselves. He then slowly moves down and gives sloppy kisses all over her neck, also biting and sucking in between. He looks at Pri's face to make sure she is liking it. Pri was closing her eyes and enjoying the sensation.

Anki goes further down and buries his face in her cleavage which was accessible from her plunging neckline of her crop top. Pri couldn't breathe for a moment at this sudden advance by Anki. His hot breath and pricking beard gave her a tickling sensation and she gets goosebumps. She had butterflies in her stomach. Though Pri was in relationships before, she never felt the way Anki made her feel. She never felt enough of Ankit and always craved for more.

Anki then pulls Pri by her hand and make her sit, he then easily lifts her and makes her sit on his lap facing him and her legs around his waist. He kisses her lips and bites her lower lips making her call his name in a low voice. He then strokes her hair and takes all her hair in one hand which was all over her face and pulls it to make her lean behind. He runs his other hand from back of her ear to collarbone, trailing and massing all the way and finally lands on her breast. He fondles her breasts from the top of her crop top and kisses her cleavage.