Chapter 12

Pri comes out of the hug to see the set up in detail. She is so happy to see the setup. Anki would be the last person to do such things, so Pri never ever had imagined Anki is capable of doing this. And Anki had surely turned out to be a surprise package recently.

Pri- Anki this is so so good

Pri- Anki this is so so good. I can't even tell you how happy I'm to see this. Nobody had done this to me before. I will never forget this day in my life. Thank you for making me feel special.

Anki comes close to her and holds her waist.
Anki- I'm so glad that you liked it. I'm not someone who does these kind of things usually. It's not that I don't want to do, but I'm too lazy to do. But when it comes to you, I always want best for you. So I tried my best to make you happy and I'm so glad that you liked it.

Pri- just one thing is missing but.
Anki- kya?
Pri- alcohol
Anki- kitna peeyegi? I didn't get alcohol on purpose. I didn't wanted any of us to booze and pass out. I wanted both of us to be in complete sense as we have something important to talk today. But I have got wine.

Pri- looks like you are ready with your answers.
Anki- are you ready with your questions?
Pri nods.
Anki- chal let's sit and talk

They both go and sit in the canopy which had bed, facing each other.
Anki- what do you want to know?
Pri- I had so many questions in my head but I realised it all sums up to one question and that is, "What are we?"
Anki- are we not friends?

Pri- oh right! We share genderless friendship is it? But why does your heart starts rushing when I'm near? Why do you get jealous when I'm with other men? Why do you get upset when I'm upset? Why do you put in so much efforts to lighten up my mood? Why do you stand next to me even if you feel I'm wrong? Why don't you like being with other women? Why do you miss me when I'm not around? What about the romance, kisses and hickies that you gave? What about those under blanket teasings you used to do in BB house? And Why do you want to spend the Valentine's Day with a genderless friend? Answer me now!

Anki smiles at the list of questions she has for him! He comes closer and holds Pri's hands.

Anki- let me be really transparent about what's running in my head and heart.
You know that I always liked you may be more than a friend. I liked how you took care of me, made me feel that I'm important, pampered me like a baby and more than everything you appreciated the way I am and let me be myself. When we fought and didn't talk for 5 months, those were really tough days for me. But I thought it's for the good as I was drawn closer to you each passing day and I didn't wanted that considering my past experiences.

When we were offered BB, I entered the house just because you took up the offer. Because though we never spoke for 5 months, at least I was able to see you everyday. But when the serial got finished, I wasn't able to see you and it was really getting difficult to me. So I realised if I take up BB offer, I can at least see you everyday though I knew BB is not for a personality like me.