Chapter 5

After meeting Anki, Pri is all charged and has made up her mind to get the trophy home. She is also excited and nervous at the same time as she is keen to know what's running in Anki's mind and what is waiting for her in-terms of career. She recalls about Salman telling her that he has something for her and Ekta telling her that she will call her after the show. She is hoping that something big comes up which gives a good jump in her career. For the first time in her life, she had thought about her and had opted coming to BB. She just hopes and prays that she wins the trophy as she knows that she's the only genuine one in the house and who is playing from heart. Reality show has to be won by Real ones is what she thinks.

Anki on the other hand sees how fandoms were going crazy after PriyAnkit's reunion episode was telecasted. He knew that now he has to answer media and audience about the kaands he did in the house. But instead of worrying about that, he was busy watching their shots which was telecasted on loop and was reliving those moments.

Ankit gets an invite for BB16 finale and is also asked if he is okay to do a performance with Priyanka on the finale day. Ankit agrees in no time as he himself wanted to do a performance with her, plus he gets some time to spend during practice and shoot, plus he knows how badly audience wants PriyAnkit performance. So it will be like a great surprise gift to PriyAnkit fandoms who is showering so much love. A day before finale, Ankit is supposed to go to BB house for PriyAnkit's performance shoot.

Anki is all excited for their dance and for the finale day. He badly wants his Tejo to win as he feels she is the only deserving contestant. He is trying to support as much as he can from outside and is doing regular vote appeals for Pri on social media.

Nishant Bhat is chosen to choreograph all the BB16 finale day dance performances. Priyanka is Nishant's favourite and he totally adores PriyAnkit. He is also aware of how badly audiences want PriyAnkit performance together. So he is sort of nervous specially about this performance. He sees a poll on Twitter about which song PriyAnkit has to dance on finale day. He gets an idea that audience are expecting a steamy performance and he himself wanted to choreograph a hot performance as they both have an amazing chemistry.

Days passes and it was day before the finale day. The day where Anki is supposed to meet Pri again before finale! Pri has 3 performances. One with all the finalists, other with Shiv and then with Ankit. Pri and Anki both are excited to meet each other and to know on which song they will be performing.

Anki finally comes to the house and sees Pri rehearsing with Shiv. On seeing Anki, she comes running and jumps on him and hugs.

Pri- Tu aa gaya? I'm so excited about our performance motu.
She pulls his cheeks

Anki- You looked excited about the performance with Shiv also.

Pri- jalkukda 😂 i know your jealous face!

Anki- why would I be jealous? Bahar toh mere liye line lagi hui hai

Nishant sees Anki and comes to greet him.

Nishant- Hi Ankit. After seeing you in BB house, I wanted to meet you and take some life lessons! You are an inspiration bro.
He shakes hand with Anki and says.

Anki- heheh! Anytime you can come meet me and take my gyaan sessions!
And laughs.

Nishant- so PriyAnkit, I have finalised a song for you and it is, "Ang laga de re" from Ramleela. It's going to be a hot performance and I'm sure that only you guys can do justice to this song with your sizzling chemistry. Actually I decided this song based on audience's demand. They all want a hot performance from you guys.

Pri and Anki looked at each other's face and blush.

Anki- chal Priyanka, let us show our jalwa.
Anki to tease Pri, starts to sing that song and drags Pri close to him acting as if he is already in the character, making Pri blush. All three laughs looking at Anki's antics.

Nishant without any delay starts teaching them the choreography and is amazed to see their chemistry live. The choreography was much about romancing each other and hardly had dance moves. Their performance was not a stage performance and was going to be shot on the same day at BB house.

Nishant- You guys are professionals yaar. So soon you learnt the choreography and the best part was, I need not tell you guys much about how the expressions has to be. You guys improved my choreography to be honest and I'm sure that the outcome would be more hot and sizzling than I expected. I just hope I can do justice to audience's expectations. Warna main mooh dikhane layak nahi rahunga!

Pri- Nishant we loved your choreography and we actually hope that we do justice to it and try our best to not to disappoint you or the audience.

The crew asks Pri and Anki to get the makeup and costume done and their performance will be shot next.  PriyAnkit goes to get ready.

Anki is done with his makeup and costume and is waiting for Pri. Pri gets ready and starts coming towards Anki. Anki was finding difficulty in gulping down his saliva. Pri was looking breathtaking. She had the exact same costume and hairstyle as of Deepika Padukone in the song.

Pri snaps her fingers to bring Anki back to reality who was completely lost seeing Pri.

Pri- How do I look? Poora ka poora Deepika Padukone ka look diya hai muje. Btw where is your costume. Aise nanga kyu baita hua hai motu?

Anki- because this is my costume.
And does a facepalm. Pri starts laughing.

Anki- Btw you are looking too hot. No wonder Farah ma'am called you Deepika Padukone of BB house.
Pri blushes and thanks him for the complement.

Pri- My costume is exactly as of Deepika and yours is same as Ranveer Singh.

Anki- But I don't have good body like before. You know that I stopped working out after my surgery. So I'm quite not happy with this topless idea. Waise, audience wanted to see me topless. Chalo unki kwahish poora ho jayega.

Pri- Janta ka aisa bi demand tha? To see you topless? I guess I'm missing out on so many things. Bahar aake sab dekhungi.

The crew calls them both to shoot their performance.  The shoot was in the lawn area. They had put a wooden charpai in the lawn and had decorated the cot with fairy lights. There were tables behind which had loban dhoops which gave that smoky effect.

The song starts to play and the shooting started. Anki and Pri had forgotten about the people around them and were completely into each other. Specially with the costume, the chemistry went to entire different level. More than performance, it looked like they were actually caught romancing each other.

The song stopped and they were brought to reality. Nishant was the happiest seeing the performance.

Nishant- Jo Maine sikaya tha wo aap logon ne nahi kia. Hota hai hota hai. Koi baat nahi.

Anki- humne kuch aur hi kia kya? Sorry! Actually I went blank the moment song started. So we just went with the mood and flow.
And starts laughing. Pri starts to blush.

Nishant- (Naughtily says) everyone could sense your mood and flow. That's the reason we didn't interrupt you guys from what you were doing and shot everything in one shot. End of the day we wanted a good performance and trust me this was better and hotter than what I choreographed. So maaf kiya.

Pri was called by the crew to get ready for her next performance shoot and it was time for Ankit to leave.

Pri- Anki yaar. Mat ja. Aaj yahi rukh ja.

Anki- Tera ghar hota toh rukh jata (and winks). No need to worry. We will be anyhow meeting tomorrow. I don't want to meet you without trophy and I'm 100% sure that you will be lifting the trophy. Congratulations in advance.
Also I'm eager to know your questions you were referring to last time (comes close to her ears and says).
Anki hugs her and gives a kiss on her cheeks.

Pri- and I can't wait to hear your answers (smiles looking into his eyes). Aur kal ka bohot tension ho raha hai. I so badly want to win and I feel I'm the only deserving one. Bas janta mera saat de.

Anki- God is with you and so is audience. Don't worry and just chill. The crew is giving you multiple calls, you go.

Pri hugs Anki one last time, giving multiple kisses on his chest and says bye to him.