Chapter 9

It's 8:20 am in the morning and Anki's phone started to ring. It was his manager calling. Priyankit wakes up to the call and blush seeing each other in one another's arms.
Anki (on call)- I'll give you a call back in few mins.

Anki- good morning
Turns to pri trying to look at her face.

Pri- good morning
Tries to avoid looking at him out of shyness

Anki- kal toh badi wild ban rahi thi. Ab kya bheegi billi bani hai?
Tries to pull her towards him by her waist as she was trying to get down the bed.

Pri- Mat kar
Anki- idar aa
Pri- wait.  I'm not able to find my top.

Anki- the same top which you took off last night and threw it under this side table?
He tries to tease her pointing his finger at the side table under which her top was fallen.

Pri- you would have simply told me where it is instead of embarrassing me Gupta ji.

Anki- waise, why do you have to wear it? You are looking good this way. Achha nazara hai.
He again teases and tries to grab hold of her waist.

Pri- Mat kar. What has happened to you? Subah subah cozy ho raka hai.
She was trying to avoid Anki as she was embarrassed and too shy to face Anki. And anki on the other hand was leaving no change to tease her.

She finds and wears her top.
Pri- tu kyu Salman khan bana hai? Motu.
She throws his t shirt on his face.
Pri- I'll go fresh up. Even you go and freshen up. What time you have to leave?

Anki- should leave by 10 she told. I'll call her up.
He wears his t shirt and goes to the balcony to call his manager. Pri goes to freshen up.

Ankit freshens up, gets ready and orders breakfast for both. He waits for Pri on the sofa to have bf together. Pri freshens up and comes to Anki.

Pri- Anki yaar! What have you done?
Anki- what did I do?
Pri- my lips are swollen and look at these hickies! It's all over my neck.
Anki- if someone asks about the swelling tell them that you got lip filler (making fun). Aur tune bi toh diya hai muje. Chal let's have breakfast.
They both start having breakfast by feeding each other.

Anki- what's your plan now? What next?
Pri- I have no updates on what and all options I have. Let me talk to my manager and decide. But for now, I want to relax for few days. I'll go meet my family, friends, may be go on a relaxing trip or may be do nothing and just relax.

Anki- what about shifting to Mumbai?
Pri- Yogesh has rented out a flat for me here which is near to film city. I'll have to go to Chandigarh one day, finish all the pending work and shift things from there to here.

Anki- I wish I could take you to Chandigarh with me! Why don't you come along? You can relax at my penthouse when I will be working or may be you can finish all your pending work there. Later we can spend time after my work.

Pri- I don't think that's a possibility. You know that. I'll be meeting Gunjan today and get all the updates and later plan my schedule. But it's sure that at least for some 10 days I just want to relax. No work nothing.

Anki- that will be best for you. For your mental peace and recovery. But you may have to give lot many interviews. But anyhow you can choose to give virtual interviews instead of in-person. Thats what I did during initial days.

Anki turns to Pri and holds her hands
Anki- Pri, I want to spend this Valentine's Day with you. Can you come to Chandigarh?

Pri- hum doston ke liye har din, har ganta, har minute Valentine's Day hota na gupta ji?

Anki- stop pulling my legs. we don't have much time. I might have to leave anytime. Please be with me on this Valentine's Day. Please.
Pri looking at Anki's face could sense how badly he wants her to be there next to him on the Valentine's Day.

Pri- so are you not shooting on 14th?
Anki- you know how it is to work with them. Hardly we get off. It was difficult for me to come to BB finale. But I somehow managed as I didn't wanted to miss to see you lifting the trophy. Now again taking off is not a possibility. But I'll make sure to finish my shoot early and spend the eve with you. You also wanted answers to your questions is it? I'll answer whatever you want to know.

Pri- I'll be there. At least to get answers to my questions. I'll see how you will escape from my questions that day.

Anki- I don't want to escape this time. You have no idea what I'm going through. And talking my heart out to you is the only solution for me to be at peace.

Pri- kya hua hai tuje?
Anki- that's what I want to know.
He comes close to Pri and touches her forehead with his and cups her face.
Anki- I'm going to miss you.
Pri- we will be meeting tomorrow Gupta Ji
Anki- you have no idea
He gives a peck on Pri's lips.

Pri pushes Anki so that he lies on the sofa and she goes on his top and sleeps on him, resting her face on his chest. They hold each others hands and start playing.

Anki- you are still wearing this evil eye bracelet? I saw that you never took it off since the time I left. Even during WKW
Pri- in your absence, it gave me all the strength to be in the mad house. Whenever I wanted to give up and was totally done with the people in there, it always kept reminding me the words you said, that I have to win the show. And it persuaded me to win.

Anki- and the rest is history. Trophy is home!
Pri- waise Anki, you didn't congratulate me! Not even once for winning the trophy!
Hits his chest.
Anki- Did you congratulate yourself for winning the trophy? No right? Then why should I? I believe that it is me who has won the trophy. Your win is like my win. Its our win! End of the day, the trophy has come home.
Pri smiles hearing his adorable answer and hugs him.

Anki receives a call that the car is waiting downstairs.

Pri- todi der rukh ja
Anki nods and hugs her.
After a while Pri- you leave. Bechara neeche wait kar raha hoga.
Anki kisses her forehead and they both get up.

Anki- I can't wait to see you tomorrow.
Pri- I can't wait to hear your answers.
Anki smiles.
Anki takes his bag, gives Pri a final hug and leaves.

Pri shuts the door and starts to search for her phone. The door bell rings. She thinks it must be Gunjan. She opens the door to see Anki who comes rushing towards her, tucks her to the wall and starts to passionately kiss her lips. Pri took a while to realise what just happened and started reciprocating. He stops when they both go out of breath.

Anki- now I can leave
Gives her a final kiss on her cheeks and waves her bye.
Pri blushes and waves him back.

——————————————————————————————-
Hope you guys liked this chapter. Don't miss to share your opinion in the comment section! TIA