Chapter 4

Priyankit's peaceful sleep gets disturbed by BB's morning siren. They feel awkward after realising how they were sleeping under the same blanket. Ankit was spooning Pri and they were so close that there was hardly any space for even air to pass. They quickly distance each other so that none of the housemates see how they were sleeping. They silently walk together outside and stand in the line for BB anthem. After the anthem as per the usual ritual Pri and Ankit hug each other. They both were shy to look at each other after finding out their sleeping position.

Anki- how are you feeling now?
Still hugging Pri

Pri- I'm fine now
Pri tries to come out of the hug, but Anki was still holding her. So she hugs back. Anki closes his eyes and wonders how much he missed morning hugs and again she won't be there tomorrow to give him the morning hug. He realised how much he has started to missing her and starts wondering how to be without having her next to him. He somewhere started to regret accepting Junooniyat as he has to be in Chandigarh and not in Mumbai, not next to Pri.

Pri on the other hand was getting so many indirect hints that Anki's behaviour towards her has changed. Drastic change in fact. Also she could feel Anki's racing heartbeat whenever she was near him. It wasn't so before. Pri was so restless and wants to ask Anki so many things, but she was afraid of cameras.

Anki- chalo, I'll make tea for both
And he goes to the kitchen.
Pri goes to the green sofa so that she can get some sun as she was still feeling cold.
Anki prepares tea for both and goes to Pri.

Anki- tu sahi me better feel kar rahi ho na?

Pri- yes. All thanks to you. Thanks for taking care of me. For preparing special tea for me, feeding me, putting me to sleep, for all the pampering. I feel so much better. Now I have all the energy to kick all the housemates and be the winner and she laughs.

Anki- nothing in this world comes for free
And gives a naughty smile

Pri- kya chahiye tuje? Bata?

Anki- puchhi de puchhi. Pappi de
Pointing his fingers to his cheeks. Pri blushes and smiles.

Pri- Gupta ji. Hum friends hai friends. Kya hogaya hai tuje?

Anki- you gave me two puchhis when I got eliminated and was leaving the house. Then you didn't realise we were friends?

Pri- jo tune mera kayal rakha, us keliye advance me diya tha puchhi maine

Anki- woh tune sabke samne diya. In the rush of going out of the house, I couldn't even feel it aur itne jan bi the hamare saamne. Ab do puchhi

And he pulls her hand to bring her close to his cheeks. Pri gives a kiss on his cheeks. Anki turns and shows his other cheek. Pri smiles and gently slaps his cheeks and leans back to her position.

Anki- achha teek hai. Main hi de deta hoon.
He bends and plants a kiss on her cheeks making sure it was a long kiss where his lips touched her cheeks for good 5 seconds.
Both were blushing and had a big smile on their faces, they were again avoiding looking at each other's face out of shyness.

Anki, Gautam and Neha were supposed to leave after their breakfast.

Pri- it's Archana's breakfast duty today. I'll ask her to prepare breakfast aaram se. So that you can stay for long

Anki- though I want to stay longer with you, we actually have promotions to do after going out of the house. It's a packed day.
Pri makes a sad face and Anki hugs her to comfort.

They go down to have their breakfast at the dining table. Neha and Gautam again come there to join them.

Neha- here we are again! Hope you guys don't mind.

Anki- sorry Neha. we wanted some space

Gautam- jab se aaye hai, isse hi chipka hua hai. Aur kitna space chahiye?

Anki- we will be leaving in no time. Understand

Neha and Gautam understands and leave. Anki more than having space for Pri and himself, he wanted to give assurance to Pri about Neha. That Neha is just a co actor whom he has to work with and  Pri is someone who he wants to be with and who matters to him.

Pri- yeh kya tha? Don't you think that was rude? End of the day you have to work with them and they are your co actors.

Anki- I actually don't care specially when they don't matter to me. Aur main akela teek hoon. I don't want anyone's company in the set. You have your breakfast
He feeds her a bite from his portion. Pri eats it and keeps wondering how Anki never used to talk rude to anyone and how the same Anki spoke to Neha today. She on the other was happy and  relieved that she need not worry about Neha.

PriAnkit finishes their breakfast and come lay on the horse sofa.

BB- Ankit, Gautam aur Neha hum umeed karte hai ki apka show bohot kamiyab ho. Ab hum chahate hai ki aap teeno sabhi gharwalon se milke mukhya dwar se bahar aa jaye.

Pri- Ankiiii! We just woke up and had breakfast. Just aake baite hi the baat karne, aur BB already jaane bol rahe hai!!! Kya yaar Bigboss? Toda aur time de dete
She makes a sad face.

All the housemates gather to say bye to these three. Anki quickly wants to talk to Pri and boost her up before leaving. He turns to pri and holds her hand.

Anki- at least itna to mile hum. Don't complain. Now listen, Apna achhe se dyaan rakna, bahar sab sahi hai, sab tumhe pasand kar kahe hai. Don't forget that you are a sherni, a leader, a very deserving winner. So give it your all. Play well, stay real, don't  lose your individuality like you haven't till now. I'm very sure that you will be the winner. I'll be on the finale day to see you lift the trophy.

Pri keeps nodding throughout Anki's talk. She is now sad that he will be leaving and Anki could sense it. He wanted to lighten up her mood before leaving. He comes close to Pri's ears and says,

Anki- Bas ek problem hai. Itna hot kyu ban rahi hai? I get nervous seeing you. Baaki sab sahi hai.

Anki naughtily winks. Pri slaps Anki's cheeks and blushes. Anki kisses her cheeks and hand and starts to leave. Pri stops him and gives a tight hug, lifts both her legs making him to lift her, gives a kiss on his cheeks and waves at him.

Anki is almost at the exit and Pri starts screaming,

Pri- I'll meet you on finale. Let's make a reel with the trophy I'll be winning. Also I have so many questions to ask you. Be ready with your answers. You know what I'm saying.

Pri starts laughing loudly and says to herself, NOW I'LL BE WINNING THIS TROPHY AT ANY COST!