Chapter 6

It's finally the finale day and Pri could feel her heart in her throat. She was extremely nervous and excited at the same time to know who would lift the trophy. She was manifesting that she takes the trophy home as she's the only deserving one.

All the finalists get ready and looked their best. Priyanka wore a long blue off shoulder gown with high slit and revealing neckline. Image for reference.

On the other hand, all the ex contestants and family members of the finalists had come

On the other hand, all the ex contestants and family members of the finalists had come. Anki was sitting between Vikas and Yogesh. From Pri's family, it was Yogesh who had come to support her on the finale day.

Anki's outfit:

Salman Khan arrives and the shooting starts

Salman Khan arrives and the shooting starts. The screen turns on and Ankit couldn't take his eyes off Priyanka. She was looking gorgeous in that blue gown, wavy hair and subtle makeup. Vikas looks at Anki and gently pushes him with his arms.

Vikas- I know Priyanka is looking breathtaking, per tu todi saans le. Aur toda palke bi japakle aur muh bi band karle. Pani chahiye pani?
And starts laughing

Anki- Vikas, Yogesh yahi bagal me hai. Don't say such things yaar.

Yogesh heard it all but pretended as if he didn't hear them and was controlling his laughter.

Salman spoke to the finalists and turns to talk to ex contestants. On seeing Anki and Yogesh sitting together,

Sk- Ankit, I can see that you are taking good care of Priyanka's family as yours. Bagal me hi bitaya he saale ko!
Even sk starts pulling his legs.

Sk- Yogesh, hope you didn't mind as I called Ankit your jija. Waise are you open for this possibility?

Yogesh- I'm very much open if they are open for the possibility. I myself am a PriyAnkit shipper. I find them very cute and compatible together.

Sk- Ankit, suna apne?

Anki blushes- ji sir. hope you are doing good.

Sk- you have this amazing talent of escaping from questions. Per beta main tera baap hu isme. You can't trick me.