Chapter 15- Bonus

*Mature content

Priyankit comes out of the hug and they couldn't stop smiling out of happiness. This is the best moment of their life and they couldn't believe that they will be getting married and have family.

Anki turns to the girls who were dancing out of joy
Anki- tum log ab andar jake kushiya manalo aur hamein toda privacy do..
jokingly says.

Archana-Tum log bahar khulle me aisa kya karoge ke privacy chahiye? Nahi bhaiyya. Humko nahi jana hai. Humko toh dekna hai ki ye Ankit sahi me Mr. Gray hai ya fuski bomb niklega.

Anki- Ab jayegi ya belt leke aau? Phatak
And jokingly beats his hand in air as if he is spanking belt.

The girls drag Archana inside and screams, "you guys continue. We will take care of Archu. All the best".

Anki turns to Pri and says, "now nobody can save you from me"
He gives a wicked smile, lifts her, runs to the beach and puts her in water. It was too sudden for Pri to realise what just happened with her. She quickly gets up and pulls anki by his t shirt and make him fall into water. They both start playing splashing water on each other and get completely wet. Anki holds both the hands of Pri making her to stop splashing water, locks her hands behind her back, pulls her closer and kisses her lips then says, "I Love you Pri. You make my life beautiful". Pri couldn't stop blushing and replies, "I love you more Anki".

Anki- chalo let's go inside and take a shower.
He notices that Pri is hesitant to come out of the water and realises that her white dress has become see through.
Anki- I'll go in first. You can come after me. I'll use the common washroom.
Pri smiles and nods.
Anki leaves and Pri goes in after a while.

Pri freshens up, change into her night wear and opens her washroom door to see Anki lying on her bed and scrolling through his phone. He puts his phone aside and gets up as he sees Pri.

Pri- bad manners. How can you enter a girl's room without her permission? Good that I was all dressed. Usually toh main....
And she stops

Anki- usi umeed se to main yaha baita tha. But koi nahi. I'll take revenge for disappointing me. Also I have all rights to enter your room whenever I want to. Yeh baat tum apne dimag me gaant baand ke rakh lo. Also there will be no your or my room going forward. It will be our room. Samjhi?
He starts walking towards her and Pri starts walking behind and stops when her back touches the wall.

Pri's outfit-

Anki's outfit-

Anki's outfit-