Chapter 14- last

After PriyAnkit's announcement on being together, fans went crazy out of happiness and were routing them to get married. They never felt enough seeing these lovebirds together and wanted to see more of them often. Priyankit made sure to come live every now and then even though they were shooting at different locations and interacted with their fans and made sure to keep their fans happy and entertained. 

Regarding their career, things has changed drastically after BB in a better way and they are always busy working on multiple projects at a time. Both have moved out of TV dramas and are into OTT and movies. They also did KKK together where Anki won the season and Pri was runner up. They also did four music videos together plus they also featured in Raahul Jatin's song. There is also rumours that they will be hosting a reality show similar to 'Love school'.  They have also won three jodi awards which were decided on audiences' votes and have managed to maintain top positions in top celebrity list.

Regarding their bond, though both are super busy and will be shooting in different locations, they manage to talk to each other and talk about their day, life and career before going to bed. They happened to meet just during their music video shoots and during award functions for brief period. Ankit has become very vocal about his feelings even in public and never misses to compliment her and make her blush even during live sessions. On the other hand, the bold and confident Pri is super shy to talk about their relation in public.

**********6 months from Valentine's Day**********

Location Goa
Date 12th August 2023

After too many plannings and postponements, Tina, Seeejita, Rashmeet (Mahi from Udaariyan), Archana and Pri finally made it to Goa to celebrate Pri's bday. It was Anki who wanted to go on a trip to Goa with Pri alone after BB. But Pri didn't get the hint and thought it's a BB family trip and was planning this since BB days with other housemates and Anki. Finally she could execute this trip as it's her bday and nobody could back out.

Anki on the other hand is in Greece busy shooting for his action based web series. He badly wanted to be with Pri on her bday, but he couldn't manage to join them due to his shoot schedule. And Pri is chill about this as they have decided to focus on their career when things are going as per their plan and dreams, and when they have good projects in their bucket.

Everyone reached Goa by flight in the noon. They had booked a villa with private beach for the stay. They all had lunch, rested for a while and went out in the evening to play in the beach. Pri misses Anki and FaceTimed him, but he didn't respond. She understands that he must be busy shooting. They all had good time at the beach till sunset and then change their dress and get ready to party.

Pri's outfit:

They go to a club and have good time drinking, dancing and enjoying

They go to a club and have good time drinking, dancing and enjoying. It was 11:45 pm and Pri receives a call from Anki. She excuses herself and go to the washroom to talk with Anki.