Chapter 7

There was after party followed by the finale event. Yogesh didn't wanted to join the party as he doesn't like crowd and won't be very comfortable around new faces. As there was Ankit with Priyanka, he didn't mind leaving Priyanka and going as he knew Ankit would very well take care of his sister. Priyanka knowing about her brother Yogesh who doesn't like crowded places, she didn't force him to stay for the party.

Pri and Anki change their outfit and enter the party.
Pri's outfit:

Anki's outfit-

Anki's outfit-

PriyAnkit enter the party together and joins the other contestants

PriyAnkit enter the party together and joins the other contestants. They all danced together, took photos together, spoke to Salman khan and danced with him, had alcohol, food and what not! Priyanka was having good time as she loves clubbing/ partying and she was missing being around people, music, dance and food. On the other hand, Anki being an introvert wanted to spend alone time, but this time with Priyanka. He wanted to be with her alone, have heart to heart conversations or just be next to her and do nothing.

Salman khan after a while said bye to everyone and left the party asking everyone to have good time and wishing them luck for their careers. He came to Priyanka before leaving

Sk- congratulations Priyanka! You are a deserving winner. Like I said before, you are a heroine material. Make sure you keep working harder as I know you have a successful future if you work towards it. I also had mentioned that I have something for you is it? My team will get in touch with you with more details. Now you enjoy your victory. And all the best to you two (pointing at Anki)

Priyanka- thank you so much sir. Coming from you means a lot! I'll definitely work hard and won't disappoint you. And I'm very excited to know what you have for me. Thank you again
She hugs him

Ankit- take care sir, bye!

SK leaves and Pri hugs Anki in excitement.

Pri- I don't know what he has for me. But I'm very excited Anki. I'm so glad I took this opportunity and came to BB. Hope you also don't regret coming to BB.

Anki- I'm sure he has something big for you because you deserve it. I'm so happy for you Pri. Also I'm very glad that I took this opportunity as well. Things got really better after coming out of the house. I never expected such fame and love. BB truly will bring turning points in our career.
Holding Pri's chin with his fingers.